Welcome Back

Hey! before you start this chapter I have to say I don't really remember if I mentioned the reasons for Alastor to this travel to the human world, if not it is because he wanted to get back something of his real house, if someone can tell me if I did write this on another chapter so I could edit it in the future.

Also, Huge thanks to @_kaynne_ who's helping me to edit the chapters of the fanfic so it can have a better grammar ❤

_____________________________________________

*First person POV*

Alastor and I wandered through what used to be our city, it has changed quite a lot and I was starting to worry that our house wouldn't be where it was, or what changed had the time done. 

-Are you nervous?- Alastor sudenlly said.

-I guess so...- My eyes wandered to everywhere with curiosity- why?

-You're squishing my arm a little too tight my dear- he laughed softly.

-Sorry- I softened my grip- is just... I barely recognise some streets, it's like I've never been here- I sigh.

-Well, we haven't been here in quite a long time, it seems that the city has grow up in all those years- Although Alastor had said that it seemed that he knew where he was, his steps where confident, guiding us to where our house used to be- Here used to be a forest where I used to haunt with my father, of course at a young age- he commented- but I'm positive that our house was in this direction- he smiled at her.

-I see... do you think our club would be still there?- I looked at his eyes searching for any reaction from him- or what about the restaurant I used to work? or the radio station?

Alastor chortled at the sudden bunch of questions I make.

-Oh dear~ you're so sweet~- his eyes looked at me sweetly- but I don't know, we will have to find out.

With that we arrived to a very familiar street, it was one that lead to the center of the city and I noticed the huge changes on it, in our times this street had 4 shops and 5 or 6 houses, now there's only one house and the rest of them are shops or restaurants all of them painted with bright colours. 

As we keep on walking we noticed a group of people looking at a map on a wall, Alastor and I decided to look at it, it was a touristic map but still had the names of the streets, we recognised some of them until we spoted the place where our house should be, my eyes widen as I saw the figure of a knife on ther, looking at the name of the touristic attraction it said "House of the murderer of New Orleans", I looked at Alastor who maintain his smile. 

I can't believe they make our house an attraction for tourist...

-Let's go my dear- he said, his voice like velvet trying to calm me down.

Soon we were in our old house, it seemed like time hasn't change it one bit, maybe people take care of it after found out that Alastor was the murderer of this place, we came near a group that were waiting to go inside the house. Soon a tour guide appears and start talking as if he knows everything about our lives.

-So, are you ready to go in there?- the guide asked with enthusiasm. 

We walked in our house, listening to the young man while looking everywhere, the house was just as we leave it, except for some signals to indicate where were the different rooms of the house. 

-Here's the living room, if you look closely, you can see some pictures of the murderer and his couple, as we know, they weren't married but were united so she was probably his partner in crime, now follow me to their shared room- he mentioned.

-This people don't know about the respect for the dead ones- I murmured.

-That's pretty obvious, but it amuses me that they got a completely different story- I can see the mischievous on Alastor's words.

-I had to admit it is rather funny- by now we were whispering. 

When we entered the room the first thing catching my eyes was a manikin representing my dead body.

-Although their love was strong, something happened and they ended up killing each other, she died first, here in their bed, in the same position of the manikin, he asfixiated her and she stabed a knife on the bac of his neck, after he killed her he managed to get out of the house dying on the forest we can see through the window.

Good story but that wasn't what happened 

-Now, you can wander around the house for the next hour, but please don't touch anything- the young man make his way through the door, some people following him.

-Now we can do what we came to do, before our 3 hours end- Alastor let go of me and I went to look the pictures on our room, in one of them we were on the radio station, I looked at it with nostalgia, we were so happy back then that it seems that was about an eternity ago.

I turned to find myself alone in the room, looking around just to make sure I was alone I went to the nightstand on my side of the bed, my heels clicking on the wooden floor, I opened the drawer of the nightstand and found what I was looking for, there was a delicate wooden case decorated with little details of gold, I take it and shoved it on my handbag. 

I get away and look for Alastor, I wonder what was he looking for, he should be on his library...

*3rd person POV*

She walked through the well known corridor to Alastor's library, touching the walls that refused to let the time win, soon her delicate hand touched the knob of a door, opening it carefully to not make too much noise, inside was the man that had stole her heart, he was there reading one of his oldest books, for a moment it felt as if they were still alive, of course, if he were wearing his usual attire it wouldn't feel like that but also looked like it. 

-It's time to go, Al...- she said, he looked at her and smiled, as usual.

-Time to go...

And with that, both of them hold hands and left the house, looking back as to no forget how it was, Alastor and (Y/n) finally make it to the portal, and now the familiar sight of hell surrounded them.

-We should go again- she suggested.

-Yes... we should

-No, if you think I'll let you go again just like that you are wrong- Blitzo protested.

-Hm~ I don't think king Lucifer will be pleased to know the use you are giving to his book- (Y/n) commented- as I see it, you don't have any option here... 

Alastor and (y/n) were leaving the I.M.P building, but not without a warning.

-See you soon... Blitzy~- she said with a smirk.

_____________________________________________________

There, sorry if isn't very detailed, I guess I'm not so good with details hehe...

Next chapter will be posted on Wednesday, and it will be good, I promise.