Love Rival

*your POV*

I was walking to my room slowly, questioning my mental sanity, why do I keep forgiving him? maybe the insane here is me and not him...

On my way I saw Aly with a bag on her back.

-Aly...- I greeted her.

-Oh... hey- she was nervous.

-where are you going?- I asked.

-I'm... you see... I'm leaving...- she said looking at her feet.

-What? why?- I asked this took me by surprise.

-I... I don't feel comfortable here- she admitted- please don't think it is because of you or Cerberus, I appreciate all you've done for me... but this... this is not my place.

-I see- I sigh- Look, I can't force you to stay... but if you need something... you know where to find me- I smiled at her, she nodded and gives me a hug- be careful out there- I said and then she left. I really hope she will be fine.

Once inside my room I change clothes into a comfortable pajamas and then I walk in silently on Cerberus room, he wasn't awake, that was good. I lift the sheets and lay on his bed. My cute little son... I won't let anyone hurt you...

*In the morning, also Alastor POV*

I barely sleep last night, I let off all the things that hurt my non-existing heart by talking to Baxter, who could only hear and try to figure out what was that feeling, that man didn't live when he was alive, he was all science after all.

Baxter, as my right hand, knows how to keep secrets, unlike Mimzy and Niffty... Husk is good at it too but I feel like he didn't care, and in fact, he didn't care about those things.

Maybe I should talk to Niffty too, she likes things related to romance and could give me some advice, but first I think I should properly apologize to the do- her son... 

I have to admit that when she said he was her son I felt weird as if she betrayed me, but he wasn't her real son, he was adopted, maybe I was jealous of their relationship.

I came to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast, as a peace sign, in the worst case he rejects that and I can only eat the breakfast, I put 2 mugs of coffee, 2 chocolate muffins and a plate with sugar cubes.

Once in the door of the wolf boy, I knocked 3 times, I heard muffled sounds and suddenly he opens the door.

-He- He didn't let me finish, I kept hearing through the door.

-Where are your manners Cerb?- It was (Y/N)'s voice- open the door and apologize- she orders, suddenly the door opens again, revealing a dog demon with his ears low and annoyed face.

-...llo- I completed my greetings, it remembers me at how Charlie closes the door in my face when I arrived.

-Hi- he plainly said- What do you want?- he was being rude to me but I needed to ignore that.

-Oh, well... I came here because I want to make up to you and I though a little breakfast will be the special opportunity to apologize for what I had done to you- I explained with my usual happy mode.

-...-

-I hope that's ok?- He wasn't responding and I started to get impatient. On my peripheral sight, I saw (Y/N) putting on a black sweatshirt that was big enough to cover all her body to her knees.- Look, I really feel sorry about what I did, I shouldn't have take it on you that night, I had problems with some other stuff- I tried to excuse myself- Would you accept the breakfast as a sign of peace?- I asked.