Everything

After what happens with Alastor we came to Charlie's door, Vaggie look desperate, when she looks at me with pleading eyes I knew something was really wrong here.

-Hi, could you explain to me what happens?, I don't have the details- I said to Vaggie.

-I don't know many details, I only now that her father calls her and I came outside searching for some breakfast and when I arrive here the door was locked, she doesn't let me in...

-I see...

-That's why I think it is something about her family- she explained.

-Fine, I'll try to talk to her, for now just leave me alone, I think we will need some privacy- I asked for privacy but I want them to go away so I can stop hiding my flushed face.

-Ok, call us if you need something, or if Charlie opens the door- Vaggie was resigned.

They go away, and finally, I could breathe normally and calm my self.

-It's ok, nothing happened...- I said to myself.

I knock at the door, no response, I knock again, no response.

-Charlie if you don't open the door I will force it- I said- You know I will do it.

-...- She wasn't responding.

-Ok, I'll count to 3 and if you don't open this door, I will kick it down...- I said out loud- 1...- no answer- 2... I'm getting back, I swear I'll kick it down!- I said- Ok, I'm doing it!- I said- 3!

-Wait!- And she comes out just when I was about to kick it down.

-Good, can I come in?- I asked.

-Fine...- she looked depressed. 

I came into her room, it was bigger than mine, well it's for two after all. 

-Well... I don't know how to start...- I said- why don't you tell me why are you locked on here?

-I... I'm sad...- she looked at the floor.

-Can you tell me why dear~- I sit on the big bed and pat on my side so she could sit next to me.

-Well...- she was doubted about it, but she sits anyway.- My father called me... and... he said he was... disappointed of me- she sight- and I... I'm so tired to be called failure- she started to cry.

-Oh dear...- I put her on a hug- don't say that, you aren't a failure- I said while stroking her hair- Charlie, you're perfect, look at you... you have a big heart dear~- I said- between million of sinners on hell you dear~ were the only one to think of a solution to one of the biggest problems here...

-But it isn't working- She was still crying.

-But it will... just give it a little time- I said- now... I want a smile- I said- don't make me force it~- I move my fingers making a gesture of tickle.

-Hahaha, no, please- she laughed when I was close to her stomach to tickle her.

-Dear~ feel free to talk to me whenever you need some advice from someone more... "mature"- I said-  Also, don't make Vaggie so stressed, you know she loves you.

-I know, I didn't know you were so open-minded- she said- I thought you were...

-Homophobic? No dear, love is love, although it was rare in my times I've always thought that you don't choose who love, so if it's a woman or a male, it's ok for me...

-Talking about love...- she said- did something happens before you came here?- oh shit... it's not possible, how did she know?

-N...no, why?- fuck I stuttered.