I.M.P

Keeping my promise~

_____________________________________________________

It was past 10 am when the young wolf demon finally opens up his eyes, he blinked a few times noticing he was in his own bed, confused he looked around looking for some answer at how he ended up in his own room when he remembered clearly that he was on Alastor's room when he fell asleep. Suddenly his door was opened and his eyes looked at the woman who walked to his side and placed food on the night table.

-Good morning honey~- she said sweetly- how are you feeling?

-What... What am I doing here?- he grabbed his head like it hurt and tried to sit up but the pain on his abdomen didn't let him.

-Oh, well, I asked Alastor to use his powers and teleport you here, I thought it would be better...- she ruffled his hair- I bring you some waffles and a cup of chocolate milk...- she smiled- I used to make them for you when you where a kid- her smile bright at the memory. 

-It's been a while since I eat that...- he was trying to hide his embarrasment but his ears weren't helping, they moved back when he though about the memory. 

-I think it was the last time you were sick- she tried to remember.

-Yeah, I think so... how was your night?- he asked while she handed him some pillows so he can eat properly. 

-It was fun, I saw a cheated woman became a beast and confront her husband- she smirked at the thought- I helped the lover of her husband and now that I think about it... I feel bad for her- she sighs- but it was necessary...

-Is that so?

-Yeah, his lover was someone I was looking for, it seems that he have a book that allows us to go to the human world...

-And you wanted the book?- he asked.

-Alastor wanted it, but I had to admit I got curious, I'd like to look for something on our old house.

-What do you want to find?

-An old posetion of mine, my dear son- she smiled at him sweetly- how's your breakfast?

-Delicious... as always- he finally smiled back.

*Timeskip 'cause I'm feeling lazy* ((Y/n) spended all that day taking care of her son)

The next day both demons walked to the I.M.P offices to see Blitzo, she was holding Alastor's arm when they arrived. Just as they arrived a white-haired demon drop his cup of coffee, it only take one look from him to the couple at their door for him to start to shake. 

In the room where 3 demons, the one who dropped the cup, a black-haired female demon and a wolf like female demon who barely look at them. 

-I'm looking for Blitzo- (Y/n) said. The 3 of them signaled a door that seemed to be where his office is.

-Thanks- the couple walked tall and proud and opened the door where Blitzo was. 

The director of the I.M.P blinked surprised to see them in his office.

-Hi Blitzo- (Y/n) greeted as Alastor close the door behind them- nice to see you again.

-(Y/n) right?- he asked trying to remember the name of the person who saved him just 2 nights ago.

-Glad you remember me, and surely you remember that you owe me a big favor, right?- she smirk while siting in front of him. 

-Me? I... I don't know what are you talking about- he avoided her gaze.

-Really? well should I make some calls and tell that poor cheated woman where you are?- The mischievous smile she was giving him make Alastor smile bigger, he was looking in amusement at the two demons. 

-Fine- he sigh exasperated- what do you want?

-I want to travel to the human world, the two of us actually...- she clarifies.

-Where to?

-Lousiana- Alastor said.

-It will be a short trip, only a few hours- she stated.

Blitzo hesitated a while but finally he make them go to the room where the book was.

-This portal will be open for 3 hours, if you take more time it will close for sure and you both will be stuck in the human world- he stated- you got it?

-Yeah- the both of them said, and Blitzo then began to summon a portal, it glowed red and the three of them could see a cemetery, surely it was because it was convenient. 

-Only 3 hours, the time is running- Blitzo said.

Alastor came through it first, like he was checking it really was Lousiana, then he extended the hand to his lover, and she took it and went to the human world.

Both demons walked away and Alastor make sure to make them look like humans, like modern versions of themselves actually.

________________________________________________________________________

Well I know this was kida short, but I wanted to make the next part longer, also, I'm a little stressed right now because the stupid website of my university is worst than shit and didn't let me inscribe any class, I don't even know how they spent so many money, every year we have the same problem, in the 5 years I've been there every semester I had the same problem, I really hate it...