Chapter 2

" Please stop."

" I can't take it..."

" I'm going to..."

"Dammit..." You mumbled to yourself. This was the eight wet dream of this month. And on top of that you kept ruining your good bed sheets. "Mom is gonna kill me." You thought to yourself. It felt weird getting out of your now soaked bed. It's starting to become a habit. It always happens when you see him. He just seems to be etched in you. You didn't know why. You two hated each other and the fact that you had those 'sweet' dreams about him disgusted you. You went into your bathroom and immediately showered. The least you could do was to get the substance off of you along with last nights dream. You closed your eyes as the water hit your hair. Remnants of last nights dream immediately took over.

" Levi... please.." you begged. His lips turning into a sadistic smirk. You stared at him, eyes half open. A heavy dust of red covered you face.

" What's wrong princess? I thought you liked it." He said. Without hesitation, he licked your 'other' set of lips.

You moaned aloud in the shower and quickly opened your eyes.

"(Name), sweetie whats wrong?" Your mother asked outside your bathroom door. "Oh shit... did I really just..."

" I'm okay mom! It's nothing!" You yelled out to her. You blushed out of pure embarrassment. You grabbed your body wash and scrubbed away at yourself. "Never again...never again...never again..." You mentally scolded yourself. You turned off your shower and wrapped your self in your favorite towel. You entered back in your room cautiously as the cold air hit your wet body.

"Would it kill mom to turn on the heat?"You said to yourself. A piece of paper caught your eye as it sat on your bed. Not this again They are always away on business trips. You already knew what it was going to say, it was always some lame ass excuse as to why they are leaving.

" Dear [Name] ,

Your father and I know that this is short noticed, but this is also very important. Something very terrible has happened over in Australia at the resort. Your father and I need to report over there immediately. I can't explain all the details of the incident yet but, all we'll call you and tell you all about it. You have my permission to have a couple of friends over. No parties, no boys in the bedrooms, pools, or garage. We left you emergency money, spend it wisely dear. I love you so much and I know that you're mad at us for the short notice. But your father and I promise to make it up to you the next time. We love you [Name] and stay safe."

This was nothing new. It was the same thing every few months or so. If they wanted to get away from you, all hey had to do was say so. You got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. Your mother had placed it in the microwave to keep it warm. She had already left, and without a proper good bye. You sighed annoyed and tossed away the food. Too pissed to even eat it. "Well since she's not here, might as well take her car." You thought.