Chapter 3

You sighed heavily as you pulled up at Rose High School. You parked furthest away from your school not really giving two shits about how far the walk would be. RHS is divided up into four social groups. Your everyday delinquents, the jocks, nerds, and finally The norms , which is the category that you fit in with. The other social classes called you all Normies, which consisted of ALL the popular people. In your eyes, there was nothing 'normal' about the group. And to piss you off even more about it was that you were put into the category. But you weren't the only one. Petra, Gunter, Auruo, Erd, Mikasa, Eren, Armin and Christa were all part of the category. Also they're your bestfriends. You, Mikasa, and Christa go back to diaper days. You met the others in your first year of high school. Sadly, Hanji was in the Nerds category. And of course Levi is a delinquent. You entered your school through the back door. Boys already began to gawk at you. "The thirst must be real today. I'm only wearing sweats and a black t-shirt and they're drooling." You thought to yourself. You made it to your locker and gathered your books. You got to school a little too early. It was 7:00 a.m. and school didn't start until 8.

"Hey [Name]." A rather irritating voice called out to you. Your eyes widened and you forced your lips into a smile. Obviously you were getting tired of being nice to this boy.

" Oh, hey Jean." You forced yourself to say in your regular 'nice' voice. His presence was annoying you already and to make it worse... Reiner showed up. " Well ain't this just fuckin' dandy"? You yelled mentally. Not that you didn't enjoy their presence, you just felt like you wanted to be alone. I mean, everybody has those days right? You felt a rough hand rest on your shoulder.

" Hi Reiner. If you don't mind, you're invading my personal space." You said nicely.

"I'm sorry, you're so irresistible I can hardly stand it." He said flirtatiously. "Ugh...great. He's horny."

" Reiner, clam down. You're tent is popping up." You said annoyed. His face flushed with embarrassment but something gave him the balls to say " Would you like to help me calm it down"?

Your eye twitched with shock and disgust. Trying to keep your reputation as RHS' nicest girl was skating on thin ice. You wanted so bad to kick Reiner in his nuggets, but instead, you just laughed sarcastically and replied, "I'm pretty sure Ymir would enjoy helping you."

" Ymir likes chicks." He answered back.

" Funny, I could've sworn that was you and Ymir in the gym last week. Wasn't she 'helping' you"? You said moving your fingers as quotation symbols. Reiner looked at you surprised and kept his mouth shut. Your smiled and closed your locker and began to walk away.

" See you at lunch, Jean"! You yelled as you turned the corner. Fuckin' creeps.