Chapter 8

"Levi....please...ah." you squeaked. He lifted your leg and put over his shoulder. Your half lidded eyes looked down to face him as he smirked against your inner thigh.
"You smell delicious." He replied before diving his tongue into you.

"AHHH SHIT!!!!" You moaned loudly. There was a loud bump on the door and soft laughter. 'fuck.my.life.'

You quickly turned off the shower and wrapped your towel around yourself. You didn't bother making sure you were completely dry before you opened the door.Your eyes widened and you felt a burning sensation in your face as you looked down.

~~

"AHHH SHIT!!!!" she moaned loudly. I was laughing so hard that I fell against the door and let a few laughs escapes. Hell, this was too funny. She's in there playing with herself over me. Levi was laughing so hard that he had to lay on the floor to catch his breath. He was calming down before the door opened, revealing a very pissed off [Name]. He stopped laughing and smiled at you mischievously. You were still soaking wet from your shower and the glow of the candles created an angelic glow around your glistening figure. All traces of his laughing fit left his face as he stared at you. Actually realizing just how beautiful, you truly are.

~~

You stared at Levi who had his mouth slightly agape at the sight before him. You grabbed your towel tightly around busts and walked past him swiftly feeling his eyes on you as you disappeared behind your bedroom door.
'H-he heard everything.' You leaned against the door and slid down covering your face.
'Oh my god.... why?' Tears began to brim over your eyes from sheer embarrassment.

"[Name]?" A husky voice called from behind the door.

"Just please....go away Levi." You sniffled. You heard him chuckle softly before he gently tried to open the door. You stood up annoyed as he opened the door a little further before you placed your hand against it.

"I said leave me al-"

"Calm down, I'm not gonna laugh at you. And I apologize that I did laugh earlier." He stated with his body halfway in your room. It was completely dark but against the dark abyss, Levi's eyes shined brightly at you. You forgot that the only thing covering your body was a knee- length towel.

"G-get out! I have to change." You stammered shoving him out the door. He put his hands up and smirked as you closed the door in his face. Everything was so awkward now. Even the thunder seemed to give off a weird silence but more intense than it was earlier. Levi, the man that made you have wild dreams, heard you imagining him. And this was just the beginning.

 As he waited for you to come out of your room, Levi decided that he was going to do some 'experimenting' with you. Levi had given in not too long ago about his feelings for you. He loved how you sarcastically sassed and insulted people with a smile on your face, he loved how you made people feel shitty when they do something stupid, he loved the way you walked with authority through the halls at school and how your hair swayed from side to side making you look like a runway model. Your physique was jaw-dropping. Your womanly curves were too much for an ordinary man to handle. And let's get something straight, Levi is no ordinary man...now is he? He wanted you in the worst way. And hearing you moan his name drove him insane. He didn't mean to laugh at your desires for him, but he didn't want to have his cover blown either. He wanted to play with you, toy with your emotions to make sure that that desire of yours was love and not infatuation. He craved you so much that it made his teeth hurt longing to taste you. It gave him headaches just thinking of all the things that he would do to you. He was so sure that you hated him and only tolerated his presence up until now.  

Now, he was going to test you. And this night was unlike all the other nights. It was like his prayers were answered through coincidence. He wasn't expecting you of all people to be driving down Titan territory in the dead of night in a thunderstorm. He didn't expect you to tend to him and to shelter him either. You were his angel. Images of your freshly bathed body ransacked his mind. The way the candles left a heavenly ambiance around you. And the sweet scent of blue fig and pomegranate embedded itself in the sweet memory of your glistening figure. Little did you know... you had Levi wrapped around your fingers. He would walk to the ends of the earth and back for you.

'Dammit brat... I'll follow you to the end of time'