Chapter One

Aeron got dressed and started packing. He was turning eighteen in a couple days and his adoptive mother, the High Priestess of the Northern Witches Clan, had allowed him to get his own apartment so he could attend the new school that the Porcupine Pack and Redwood Packs had created.

He had told her he had a dream that he would find his mate there. She had agreed.

Aeron finished packing and headed off outside. His 2014 Chevy extended cab three quarter ton truck. His baby was metallic blue with white pin stripes. He threw his stuff into the back of his truck and than got in the cab.

He had already said all of his good byes. But that did stop the tears from forming in his eyes. This was his home and he was leaving it.

He thought back to when he had left before. It was only for a couple days when he was spying on Kiera and Monique. He still wanted the throne but when his spell back fired and he made Esarosa and Aeliana immortal he stopped trying to take over.

He was lost in his thoughts and almost hit a deer that was on the road. He quickly focused and continued to drive. It was a long drive to get to the new school. He had rented an apartment in the territory of the Rosewood Pack. He wanted to be closer to Kiera and Monique.

(:)(:)(:)(:)

Savanna got up and showered and than dressed for school. She was so happy that King Klaus and Queen Charisma had allowed her to come to the school. But last year the Porcupine Pack and the Rosewood Pack built a school on their boards. They had felt that allowing the three local packs to all be together was a better idea.

The new school was a supernatural haven. The school didn't have any humans in it.

Savanna heard a horn honk outside of her place. She smiled. She knew it was her friend, Tristan. He was eighteen and treated her like a little sister. He was supper protective of her.

Savanna grabbed her back pack and headed out the door to meet Tristan. He smiled when he saw her and got out to open the door to his camaro.

"Thanks Tristan." Savanna said as she got in the passenger side.

"No problem." Tristan said as he closed the door and walked around the car. He got in and drove to the school.

--------

School was uneventful for the day. For Savanna and Tristan, Monique and Kiera. But they each learned that there was going to be another supernatural being coming to school tomorrow. And from what they heard the boy was a warlock.