Chapter Three

Kiera's heart broke when she saw Monique with the new guy. She marched right over to the pair and grabbed Monique's arm.

"Hey. K what you do that for?" Monique asked as she rubbed her arm. She looked over at the mysterious boy that she ran into.

"Kiera release him." Monique ordered as she saw the metal cage around the boy.

"Not just yet." Kiera said in a huff.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Just what do you think you are doing?" Kiera threw back.

"He is my mate." Monique replied dreamily.

"Mate? MATE!? I am supposed to be your mate. Remember what Sexton said to us?"

Monique sighed. "K. Uncle Sexton also said that our destinies where changed when Esarosa and Aeliana became immortal."

Kiera bowed her head. Logic sunk in. "I am sorry." Kiera replied as the metal cage dropped from around the boy.

"What's your name?" Kiera asked him.

"Aeron." The boy replied.

Just as he said his name. Tristan and Savanna walked over. They had both watched what happened.

Aeron turned around and as his eyes landed on Tristan he whispered "mine."

Tristan and Monique looked at each other and jealousy erupted.

"STOP?" Kiera yelled.

Everyone stopped fighting and stared at the future queen of elements. The only one who didn't flinch at the tone Keira used was Savanna.

"Kiera I asked you before not to use that tone on me." Monique said angrily.

"And I wanted you all to stop fighting." Kiera said folding her arms across her chest.

"Whatever." Monique said turning back towards Aeron and Tristan. "How can this be?" she asked as she looked between the two boys.

"That is where I can explain." Said an older woman's voice.

Everyone turned and was surprised to see that it was Savanna speaking. Though her eyes were different.

Everyone felt the urge to bow to her. All that is except Kiera. Instead Kiera walked up to her and infront of everyone kissed her.

----