The Rest of this Book

<><>

Chapter Five

Vixen watched as Monique continued to spare with the two male demigods. The anger from earlier seemed to vanish as Monique focused on her task at hand. After four hours of watching Vixen called the sparing match over.

Monique was tired and sweaty. She had taken down two trainees. The demigods had been strong but Monique was faster.

All her jealousy and anger was now gone or at least subsided.

"Can we go?" one of the demigods asked Vixen.

"Yes you may." Vixen replied as the boys vanished.

Just as they vanished Sexton appeared. "Hey I heard you were here." he said to Monique.

"I would hug you but I am all sweaty and gross." Monique replied smiling.

Sexton smiled. "Well go shower than we shall eat."

Monique nodded and headed of to Vixen's cottage to shower.

Vixen and Sexton watched her go and than Sexton turned to his sister. "Seems she isn't as angry any more."

"She isn't as bad anymore. But it took four hours. Dexter and Deacon were exhausted." Vixen replied.

"Has her speed increased?"

"Immensely. And imagine what it will be like after her and Aeron fully mate."

"Have you told her?" Sexton asked.

"If you are implying towards what Aeron has done. Than no. I think it best he tells her."

"That is what I was thinking. Though our mother has told Kiera."

Vixen sighed. It would make sense that the goddess wouldn't lie.

"Well let's get ready for supper." Sexton said.

The two walked off towards the hall. With Kiera and Monique in their realm there was going to be a grand feast. And Vixen was going to honour Deacon and Dexter with their first task. They had proven themselves.

::::::::::::

Savanna got home from school and went to her room. She was curious as to why Kiera would kiss her. She went to her bed and sat cross legged. She needed to speak to Melaka. They weren't able to have a conversation like the wolves could. Savanna needed to meditate.

'Melaka.'

'Yes my dear?'

'Why did Kiera kiss us?'

Savanna felt Melaka sigh. 'My dear she is our mate.' Melaka replied.

'Our mate? I thought we couldn't find each other yet? something about wolves find their mates at eighteen.'

'Ah yes. That is true. But she is half elemental. And we are a witch born to dragons. there hasn't been a pairing like us before.'

Savanna bowed her head in thought. Than she thought of a beautiful sunset with a bench over looking a cliff with water at the bottom. Her and Melaka were suddenly there sitting on the bench.

"This is a beautiful spot." Melaka said.

Savanna nodded. Both sat in silence as the reds, oranges and yellow faded to black.

"Rest now Savanna. This always takes too much out of you." Melaka said as took control of Savanna's body and laid her down.

###