Martina's pov

I can't believe it, he have a complicated life. I'll never ever shout at him again, not in a million years. Omg what is happening to me, i usually don't care about such things. There is something in me that says <help him> but i don't know why.
"Hey Martu!" I hear Mechi shout "eh. Hi Mechi" right know Mechi and I are in the mall, shopping. It never ends good, I don't have enough place for all the clothes i'm buying.. haha who am I kidding I heave 3 walk in closet and can just ask for another one, I always have enough place for clothes.
"Omg! Look at that dress" Mechi suddenly scream "yeah, it's fine, but look at those shoes" I say walking to some shoes.
We have now been in the shopping mall for hours and decided to go to my house. "Ehm Mechi?" "Yes" "can u maybe help me?" "Yes sure, what do you need help to" "eh a boy?" "Omg Martu, you asking for help in love. That's new" she shouted so the whole house could hear it "shhh. Yes and don't tell anyone" I demand her "yeah of course. So now what is it?" "Mmm I think I like the new boy" "Jorge?" "Yes, but i'm not sure" " what do you feel when he is near you, or even touching you?" "Ehh.. when he's near me, I wanna hug him, and when he touch me I feel butterflies in my stomach. I get a warm feeling inside, and can't stop thinking about him" i Finnish as she looks at me "you are so in love girl!" She screams "hey shhh" "yeah ok" "but I just don't know if he feels the same" I look at her sad and then continue my sentence "and in about 3 days he is leaving" "what why?" "I can't tell you, and don't ask why" "eh. Ok?"  There was a silence for a while until Mechi broke it "but you should go to Jorge before he leaves and tell him how you feel" "yeah you're right, i'll say it to him tomorrow" "good, but I have to leave now. See ya later Martu" "yes see ya" and she walk out off my room and downstairs and bam I can hear the front door shot.

Next day at school
People is getting used to me coming in my pink Lamborghini. Haha I know they are jealous. But never mind I'm walking in the hallway looking for Jorge and I finally finds him by his locker, "hey" I say "hey" "i-i eh wanna go talk to you about something" I say nervously "yeah go on" he say " can we maybe meet after school in the park where we also talked yesterday?" "Yes of course," "ok, see ya later I have class in 5 minutes" "see ya. And with that I walk to my first class.
"Ok everyone listen, today you have to work in groups. And before you are deciding anything i've already made them" the teacher says "ok the groups are
Mike and Cole
Kate and Alexandra
Emily and Simon
Candelaria and Lodovica
Nicole and Joey
Carlos and Clara
Hudson and Sam
Miley and Cody
Parker and Spencer
Martina and Mercedes
And last
Jorge and Zac.
Oh no it never ends good. And Zac will probably shout at Jorge, and i know what will happen.