Martina's pov

"We're here now" I shout to my Mom who i believe is upstairs "great, just take Jorge to his room" "okay but where is it" "the room next to yours" we walk up the stairs and I can see Jorge is amazed "wow your house is big" he say "yeah I know, do you have many clothes, because you can get a walk in closet if you want to" "no, I don't need that" "hmm ok"
"Ok this is you room" I say while opening the door. Aaand it's empty except a bed in the middle "ok there have to be an explanation" I say out of disbelief "yeah? Or" he answers unsure "MOM!!" I shout "yes!" "Why is there only a bed?" "Oh wait i'm coming" after some time she is coming "oh here take this and go buy some stuff" she say and gives me a credit card "ok thanks, how much may we use?" "Ehh just use it all it's the one with I think 200 thousand dollars on it so it isn't that much" "ok thanks mom love you" "love you too sweetheart" and she walks away "i don't need pretty much money. Only to a tv and not more" Jorge say looking at the credit card in my hand "oh believe me yes you do" I say, grab his arm and pull him with me to my pink car" under the ride we just talk "so didn't you have a little dog?" "Yes it is in my room, because i can't find it if it is in the whole house" "oh," "great now we're here, come on" we walk out of the car, get a big cart and walk in the store "ok you need a tv, how big do you want it?" I ask while walking to the electronics "Just normal size" "hmm ok" after searching I find one, it isn't too big but still smart, it can do a lot of things "here I found one" Jorge comes to me and look at it "Martina I don't need one that can a lot, just one for games and movies" "no you can get this" "no Martina, i'll feel bad for your mom and dad who is spending a lot off moneys on me" "no don't think about that, just come on" i take the tv and put it in the cart.
"Omg I know what you should have, the newest PlayStation, because you use it a lot right?" "Yes I use it a lot but again no i'll just feel bad" and again I take the PlayStation and put it in the cart.
Ok now we are at all the furniture, "ok you need furniture" "Ehm I think I got what I'm pretty much used to" "no you need a closet. What closet do you want?" I point at some closets and he sighs defeated "eh this one?" "Ok great choice" I say happy.
After some hours off shopping we drive home. On the way I see a shop for video games and we have a lot off money left, so I drive to the shop "come" I say when I have parked "what are we doing here?" Jorge asks me "buying new video games to you" "oh, that's something I like, come on" he grab my hand and run into the shop "so Martina how many may I buy?" "Ehm let's say 7, and then I want 3 just to try it, but you go choose 7" "ok!" He shout because he is already looking at games.
After 15 minutes he is coming with 7 games "what did you pick" I ask him
"I picked LEGO Batman, CSGO (I don't now if it's spelled right or if you can get it to PlayStation), Red dead redemption 2, sky landers imaginators starter pack, Spider-Man, some skylanders,
And just dance 2019. You?" "I couldn't find some but I'll try just dance" "hmm ok" "come let's go home, i'll just tell all the maids aka 3 maids to put all the new stuff in place, and then we can eat" "ok"