Jorge and Martina's pov

What should I tell her, the truth isn't even an option "I don't know what you mean" I say nervously "yes you do I know that" "I eh i just wasn't sure" why did I say that I was just panicking and "sure you wasn't SURE?!!" "Ehhh" "why are you even together with me if you aren't sure about what you feel?!" "I do-don't know" i say scared, she is really shoutong at me and the memories is slowly coming back. I can feel my tears streaming down my cheeks "I l-love yo-you t-too" i whisper still crying not meant for her to hear, but I guess she did "yeah sure you do" and after she said that I stood up and walk away. When i'm sad or something I always take a walk but I can't because of the storm "argh never mind" I say to myself and walk out the door.
Martina's POV
He walks away and it's now I realize I shouted at him. I follow him and sees him walking outside after the door close I hear a big thunderclap I run to the door and opens it "Jorge!" I shout after him, and can still see him, he turns around, look at me and walks further. After just standing thinking off if I should go after him I decided to go. The wind is freezing and the rain won't stop falling suddenly I see Jorge sitting on a bench, I walk to him and sits down beside him "Jorge?" "Ye-Yeah" I can hear he's been crying "ehh are you mad at me?" I ask my voice full with hope "No it's my fault" "don't take all the blame, I know I also did something" he just looks at me with tears in his eyes "a-re you crying because of me?" Again he just look at me but after a while he decide to speak "kind of" "kind of?" "Yeah, you know when you shouted... it just brought some bad memories with my dad" "I'm so sorry I totally forgot about your dad" "hmmm it's fine" there is a long silence again "do you want to go to my place again, or do you wanna go home?" He suddenly asks me "let's go to your place again" "it's ok if you don't want to, I mean I can't decide for you" "hey it's ok I want to go to your place" we stand up and walk to my house and again bam!! A thunderclap, I can feel Martina coming closer to me and I wrap my arm around her.
Once we are at my place we go directly to my room "here" I say and throw a one of my shirts to her "thanks" she say. After both getting dressed for the night we go to bed.