Jorge's pov

And last
Jorge and Zac.
No fucking way, I can't be with him. I can see he is smirking at me, but why. I don't know. "You May now begin" The teacher says and Zac walk to me. "So what should we do?" I ask him after a while "hmm what if i'm at home and you'll make the project mmm?" "No you have to do something to" (They have Music and should write a song) "like what? I can't write songs" "then just try" argh of all in the class then I shall work with him "no, you do it, or i'll tell the whole school, the story about your parents and why you love music" "are you really blackmailing me?" "Nargh i would rather say 'i'm getting what I want. Like always' " I really don't like this guy "ok" I say and walk off to the hallway to work on the song.
After some time, just thinking about lyrics i still don't have anything, suddenly I see Martina walking to me. "Hey" I say "Hi" she answers "what are you doing here?" "I came to ask of you want any help with the song" "yeah I need a lot of help. Zac-" "blackmailed you to do everything. I know, he does that with everyone he's going to work with" she cut me of and I can't do anything else than just stare at her, her perfect hair, beautiful eyes and amazing smell. "Jorge!" "Ehh y-yes" "where are you?" "Here?" "But you seem I don't know, away in thoughts" "no, it's nothing" "eh ok? After school when we've talked?" "Yeah after school" "ok then, see ya" "hehe see ya" and she walks away. I really wants her to be more than a friend,
But she's popular and i'm me. Sooo never gonna happen.

After school in the park
"So, what do you wanna talk about?" "Ehh, nothing serious. But just before you're leavin... I, ehh.. I" "just say it. I" "ehh I likeyouasmorethanafriend" "what?" "I like you as more than a friend" omg she likes me. But we can't be together, i'm soon moving "i like you too" "you really do?" "Yes, very much to be honest... But i'm moving, so we can't be together" "pleas, can't we just try. If it doesn't work, we can break up" "no. It'll hurt both of us" "no, please" i can see she is on the edge of crying "ok then. We can try and if it doesn't work then we can brake up" "yay. So are we a couple now?" "No, not before i've asked you. 'Do you wanna be my girlfriend?' " "Yes, would love to be ya girlfriend" I can't believe it? We are a couple now.