Jorge's pov

It's really crazy how much I got, like the newest PlayStation, a smart tv, a lot off games and furniture. "Ok now they are placing it, so what do you wanna eat?" "I don't know just the same as you" "ok" "Philip!" "Yes ma'am" "make some ehh pizza for me and Jorge" she demands him "yes ma'am, where are you gonna eat?" "In the cinema" "ok it'll be right away" "great thanks" "you're welcome" Philip walk back to what I guess is the kitchen. Wait "you really have a cinema?" "Yes, just say a movie we should wach" "ohh can we watch the Lion king with real animals?" " yes of course" we walk in a big dark room, and when the light turns on there is a lot off red puffy chairs and a big screen in the front.

Now We're halfway in the movie. Suddenly the 'waiter' is coming with the pizzas. "here you go" he say and places the food on a little table in front of us "thanks" I say and both Martina and the 'waiter' is looking weird at me "you don't have to say thanks" Martina whisper in my ear "but, now he made this and I should not say thanks?" "Nope, you don't have too" "Ehm ok?"
"Philip?" Oh yeah that's his name "yes" "are they finished moving all the stuff in Jorge's room?" "Yes" "ok great, now go" "ok ma'am"
"Wasn't that a bit rude?" "No he needs to be told what to do, that's what he's getting paid for. Now let's just watch the movie" "mhm yeah"
This is a new side off her I haven't ever seen before, she is so mean to Philip. I mean I always say thanks if people is giving me something, also food.

When the movie finishes Martina want to show me my room, we walk to the door and she opens it. Everything in here looks so..so.. new and modern, with a lots of furniture, the newest PlayStation and a smart tv "vruf" suddenly I hear a dog, "aww princess come here" I hear Martina say "you know you should stay in my room" "vruuf" it's so cute to see them Together "so Jorge, what do you wanna do now?" "Eh I don't know, you can decide" "hmm what's the clock?" I look at my phone "it's 9:45 pm" "then let's go to bed, tomorrow we have to go to school" "yes"
We walk to the bathroom to make us ready for bed.
After we both are finished we walk to our separate rooms "Goodnight!" She shouts "Goodnight" I shout back.
I lay down in my bed and fall fast into deep sleep.

I'm walking in the house scared what will happen today, I see my dad standing in the kitchen when I enter the house. "Where have you been" he ask mad "ju-just..." "I said WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!" He shout and gives me a slap "out wi-with some fri-friends" "so now you suddenly have friends?" "Ehh no?" "Good because if you ever got friends then you know what I'll do to you" "ye-Yes"
And now everything comes back the slapping, kicking, punching and shouting. After I don't know how long he stops walk closer to me and whisper "and if you get a girlfriend then I'm going to kill your both, and if you run away or something you know I'll find you and you know what I'll do" then that kicking, slapping, punching and shouting went on until he takes a knife put it in front of my throat and....... I wake up in a scream, tears are rolling down my face and I'm sweating like crazy, suddenly the door opens and Martina walks in "hey what's wrong?" She sits down besides me on my bed to comfort me "eh nothing just a bad dream" "I don't think it's nothing. You are sweating like crazy and crying. What happened in the dream?" "Telling what happened" "oh now I see, but we have to go to sleep again" She is about to walk away but grab her wrist "please stay" I say and she comes back and lay down on the bed "goodnight" she whispers "goodnight" I whisper back and lay down too.

(I'm sorry for not updating. My school just started and I didn't have enough time, but I hope you like it so far)