Jorge and Martina's pov

Jorge's POV
We walk to my place in silence. I just can't understand it, i was about to say 'i love you' and what makes me feel the most guilty is that I saw how disappointed she was. After walking a couple of minutes we reach my house "hey i'm home!" I shout walking in the house Martina following me, we walk directly to my room
Martina's POV
We walk to his room and I have to say it is a bit messy not all his stuff is unpacked from the boxes on the ground those things that is out is a bed, tv, PlayStation, Games and movies,
And to make it short, the things a boy can't live without. "I know it's a bit messy but I never really unpack because I know i'll already move after about 1 to 2 weeks" "hmm ok" "so what do you wanna do?" "I don't know, can we watch a movie?" "Ehm yeah sure just pick one" I go to where all the movies are thrown on the ground, ok what does he have Spider man, no, Batman, no, Superman, no, after searching in every movie I find one, the hotel for dogs. I pick it up and go to Jorge "here" I say handing home the movie "ok, I'm going to start it and you can just sit down on the bed" I walk to his bed and sits down.
When we're halfway in the movie I see Jorge is nearly falling asleep "JORGE!!" I shout at him and he wakes up "what" "you are sleeping" "no.. i was until you shouted at me for no reason" "I have a reason, we are watching a movie and all you do is sleep" "no i'm awake now" "I can see that, just stay awake" "why do you want me to stay awake so badly?" "Because you are my boyfriend and we are watching a movie, so now come on" I say and lean against his chest to cuddle up to him, he puts his arm around my shoulder and keep on watching the movie with me.
The movie finish and i'm literally crying right now "hey why are you crying?" "It is to sad, they where separated and the dog found them and the man helped so much" "but that isn't sad" "to me it is" "hmm ok" Jorge check his phone and says "it's late I think your parents are worried" "no they aren't they are used to me not being home" "Ehm ok?" Suddenly the rain start falling and Bang! There is a thunder lightning in the air "ahhh!" I scream. I forgot i don't like thunderstorms "hey what is it" Jorge asks me "Ehm Could i ehm ma-maybe stay he-here?" "Ehm yeah sure but why" "I really don't like thunderstorms" I confess and it looks like he is surprised "why so suprised?" "I just didn't expect the schools most popular girl is scared of thunder" "well she is" "ok. But we have a problem, it's a pretty small house and eh.... ugh never mind you're going to sleep in the same bed as me" "hmm ok" "aren't you upset, angry or something like that" "no not really" "eh ok. Are you hungry, we didn't get any dinner" "no not really, you?" "Nope" "so what do you wanna do now?" He ask "I don't know, what's the clock?" "Ehh 6:51 pm" "ok we have school tomorrow so can we maybe just talk until we should sleep?" "Yes"
When we lay in the bed we begin talking about stuff that really isn't very fun but we are just talking. The sun is setting and it's nearly dark, we just lay in silence until I think off something "Jorge?" "Yes" "why didn't you say 'i love you'? Earlier?" I ask as a whisper "what do you mean?" "I'm not stupid I could hear you were about to say it" he lays silent not saying a single word.