𝙸

Jackson had noticed when he became an idol that he sometime slipt in the other head space but never know why it happened and why he always slipt in the head when he got specific like (Squirtle, stuffed animals)
°•°•°•°•°•°•°2016°•°•°•°•°•°•°

When it was a  starry winter night snow falling on the green grass and water froze on softly, Jackson slipt into little space as he stared at the snow while he should be writing songs together whit Jeabum and Mark his two bandmates.

They didn't notice till he just giggled out of nowhere they looked up at him as he was still staring outside as he was sitting on the window sill, Mark walked over to him as he directly turned around to face him. 

"Hew Markie" 

Mark looked to Jackson whit a surprised looked since his voice sounded other and he's manner of speaking sounded smaller, Mark looked at JB  who just shrugged and got back to writing their new song.

Meanwhile, mark focused on the youngest member in the room lifting him into his chest carrying Jackson to his bedroom as though it was because he was tired he acted like a child.

they walk soundlessly through the hallway hearing bambam and Yugyeom watching a movie while the others that still were awake were playing board games (you read it right board games) he brought Jackson to the room and changed him into sleepwear, laying him down in the Fluffy(?) bed Jackson fell asleep fastly snuggling into a plush.

Mark looked at Jackson whit a soft yet surprised expression ok his face, Jackson usually cuddled whit plushies on fan signs only, nevertheless, it was still adorable in Mark's eyes.

The next sunrise when Jackson woke up and it hit him like a truck as he remembered what went on last night, feeling himself tear up and slip into little space crawling up to the Fetal position.

He Threw his pushy and pillow towards the door, Mark who walked into the room was greeted by a pillow in his face, it wasn't the softest greeting but it wasn't hard either.

Jackson didn't notice as he had crawled under the blanket and started sobbing as he felt himself slip into little space again. 

Mark picked up the plushy and the pillow not hearing Jackson sob or shake him, he sat down on the bed and laying his hand on Jackson's back, the younger flinched off the bed and fell off the bed.

Mark looked surprised at Jackson as he heard him cry hard still rolled in his blanket.

Mark looked at Jackson and took him up as he removed the blanket from Jackson's head and looked at him, Jackson looked away as he cried. 

"Jackson, what's wrong?" Mark Asked lifting Jackson onto the bed again wrapping the blanket around the younger rubbing his back

 "N-nothing Hyung." Jackson sniffled holding the blanket close to himself not looking at mark as he was crying, he flinched as mark suddenly wrapped his arms around him.

Mark toke  Jackson's chin so he looked straight into Jackson's eyes, marks heart sank as he saw that Jackson was crying he hugged him till he calmed down.

As Mark stood and Jackson wrapped his legs around the elder male snuggling closer and closing his eyes. 

"Jackson?" mark softly asked rocking the younger seeing it calmed him down more and rubbed his back thinking about a lot of things.

"Mh" He hummed tiredly as he snuggled his head under marks chin in his shirt closing his eyes falling asleep slowly in Mark's chest.

 "Why are you acting like this?" mark softly asked the younger who was half awake on his lap bring enfold in warmth

"Jacky don't know," He said and looked at the elder one nod his head as he got up carrying  Jackson to the kitchen to make breakfast, Jackson burrowed his head in his hyung's shirt and fell asleep.