XVII

I saw Jackson blush as I Stared at him I smiled and got to pay the bill and smiled walked out holding his hand while we walked to a place where we were before.

I looked at my soon to be boyfriend and grinned placing him down as he still was a blushing mess I looked at him and got on both of my knees and held both his hands

"Jackson would you like to be my boyfriend." He looked at me surprised and sniffled quietly nodding his head and hugging me close, I smiled and held him close as he started crying.

I looked at him and held you rubbing his tears away and kissing his forehead softly.

"Shhh baby it's okay" I said and held you close kissing his forehead softly and smiled, Jackson clung onto what ment he had slipped into little space and smiled holding him close.

I called JB to pick us up as it it started raining I held my boyfriend close and kissed his forehead softly holding him close.

As jb came and picked up I carried Jackson to the car and cuddles him, I sat down in the car while Jackson slowly fell asleep in my chest, JB smiled as he looked at me.

"And Mark hyung?"

"We are a couple" I answered and held Jackson close smileing placing my lips on Jackson's forhead placeong a sof kis on his forehead, I felt jackson lips curl in smile in his sleep and I held him close.