𝙸𝚇

~Jackson POV~
As i woke up later i felt something on my face that scared me, as i looked around a saw for persons and others one whit a white long jacket on.

Since i was back in my normal headset i wasn't that scared though but i still don't know where i was, i saw mark walk to me and sit down

"Hey there baby"

I felt blush crop on my cheeks and let out a giggle as he looked at me and smiled sweetly to me pinching my cheek and ruffling my hair, i don't know if he knew that i wasn't in little space but i had to say it in one or other way.

I pushed his hand away, as he sighed and  leand back in the seat next to me JB walked into the room as well and glanced at me

"Guys we have our fans"

As they walked out the room as sight sadly and crawled into a bol while i was falling asleep a saw 2-3 bag, i saw that there was a plucked animal was peaking form out the bag and sight turning around.

~time skip, Mark POV~
When our funding ended i got back to the hospital to be there for Jackson and i also wanted to know why he budgets my hand away all of the sudden.

Maybe it wasn't little that i thought as i walked into his room as i looked at him he was soundly asleep a sat down next to him quietly and closed my eyes, though not soon after i heard someone stand up and go to the bathroom mumbling things that i didn't understand.

"Jackson?"

I mumble softly and opened my eyes looking to an empty bad hearing the bathroom door locking and something that sounded like sobbing, i go worried and stood up to check up and knocking on the door.

"Jacks, open up please"

"NO, go away"

I heard him mumble quietly sobbing, i know surely that he wasn't in little space but was going to slip on to or, i wasn't his caregiver but i acted like.

"Sweetheart open it please"

"I won't...slip Into that mindset"

I heard him mumble softly, i remember what Jeabum told "Mark, he behaves like that because craves for more Attention" i got mad and left the hospital and got to the hotel.

~3rd person pov~

As mark left the room, Jackson unlocked the bathroom and put those bags away and got in the bed again closed his eyes.

As the dock walked in the room and Jackson's eyes fluttered open and looked at the dock.

"Hello Mr.wang, how do you feel"

"I-im fine"

The dock checked everything and write things down, and left the room again.