𝚇

~Mark POV~
As i walked in to the hotel room and drectly serched for JB and found him, i was so mad on him and clenchd my fist.

"JB"

He looked up in chock as he saw me that angerly at him, He walked closer to me calmy.

"Whats wrong Mark hyung"

"You"

I answerd shortly and clenchd my hand more hurting my self.

"You maked him sad, now he is forceing him self to not slip"

He looked weirdly at me absolutly not knowing what i ment, BamBam walked in and saw what was happening.

"You maked just a stupid comant some months ago and he is upsad about, you where a aseh-"

JB looked at me in chock and crached gis neck as he looked down now understanding what i was talking aboit

"H-hying im sorry i din't want to hurt Jackson"

"But you did"

JB toke his jacket and left the room

~JB POV~

As i saw mark hyung walk in angery and yelling clinching his fist, i wasn't understanding what he was talking about.

But when he said that i maked a comant and hurted him and understoed that it was about Jackson, i was indeat beaing mean to him achting like a ash-.

I left the hotel and got to the hospital, as i walked in to jackson's i was that he was a sleep, i don't had the heart to wake him up a saw one arm faling from under the blanket and saw some bandages around his wirst.

As i walked closer and looked better i was he had cried and looked paler than the last time, i sight and sat down in the seat next to him and ruffled his haire and heard him mumbel something.

"Matwe m-me sowy" 

I din't know why he said sorry to make or did cry, as walked to the other said where the arm was haning out giving it a better look at the bandages the and saw that is was lightly soakd a blood.

As i walked toward the bathroom the hospital room flowing open reaviling mark he wasn't calm yet but i saw i thin line on his lips, as i opend the bathroom door open i froze and turend pale at what i saw and felt more gulty my ayes becoming teary as wel.