𝙸𝙸

They all looked at Mark is he walked in whit a sleeping Jackson in his arms , Jackson face tucked underneath Mark's chin.

Mark smiled while lookeing at the other members sitting down on the table, Jackson woke up and looking up at mark whit a sleepy smile on his face nestleing in Mark's chest and gurgled. Everyone looked at Jackson as there heard melded away gusse of Jackson cuteness.

"Omo, that was ADORABLE"

bambam said and cheered the last word to loud that made Jackson scared and started to shake, bambam looked at Jackson as he scratches his neck.

As they where done eating, They all cleaned while Jackson was having a stare contest whit a little bubble in the bucket, mark toke the bucked away and Jackson blinked and looked at the mark as he throws the water away.

"Jacksy what are you doing?"

"I were winning from a bubble"

Jackson said as the others tried not to laugh at Jackson's cuteness, Mark shaked his head whit a smile as Jackson made grabby hands to Jinyoung to take him up, Mark got a Little jalouse when he saw that Jinyoung toke 'his' Jackson in up.

They had practice till the evening but Jackson kept failing his moves, as the choreographer got angry on Jackson for not focusing and send him away.