𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

Jackson had fallen asleep in the middle of our V-live broadcast JB had called him trying to wake him up but he didn't react anymore.

I had carried Jackson to the bed next to us and laid him down, we continued our V-live a lot of fans questioned where Jackson was, I looked aside to check up to him. I saw him turn paler and stop the V-live immediately, JB looked angerly at me and left the room shutting the door loudly, waking up Jackson.

He was trembling and snuggled more under the blanket like he was gonna hide, I walked up to him and laid my hand on his head and he was burning. Jackson snuggled into my chest sitting in my lap still trembling and mumbled

"Cold"

I held him close wrapping a blanket around him as I looked at the other members, bambam and Jinyoung had taken a place next to me and looked at Jackson, while yugyeom and Youngjae Were wandering around thinking I could say that they all were worried about Jackson.

Jackson was still shaking although he was wrapped in a blanket and was burning up.

~BamBam Pov~
I didn't know what to do and sat down next to Mark I rubbed Jackson's back, I saw that his breath got slower and his face paler I sight and thought

"Guys, I think it better that we go to the hospital"

They all looked at me and nod there head we got up and got to the car as the cold evening are hit me, I shivered and closed my jacket a bit more up, as we sat down in the car a saw that Yugyeom and Youngje weren't in the car.

I looked around to the other three of us and saw jinyoung's worried face when he was driving, I had sent a message to ur manager as he answered to me I felt one worry leave my head as I was still worrying about Yugyeom and Youngje.

I soon got a massage from Youngje that he and Yugyeom in where in a shop to pay stuf, i stoped reading and was mad on the and thought 'Realy shopping now?!' But I didn't read the whole massage as I locked my eyes on the screen I saw that they were shopping for Jackson like for plushy and Pj's and other stuff.