five: no rest for the weary.

Unknown.

"Could you just pull over here, damnit!?" I've been waiting an hour and a half for goddamn Whiskey over here to pull over. He's been chugging down an entire case of Bud Light but I'm the one who needs to take a piss?! How is that even possible?

"Oh for Pete's sake, go ahead!" My dad takes a rough turn so that the car is now parked by some trees. I thank the old man above for giving my father some common sense for the moment as I go as far into the forest as I could to finally take a piss. "I swear, if the man doesn't have any f***ing common sense before he dies, I'm gonna bury him alive and-" before I could finish my venting to a stupid tree, sounds of broken twigs and crunched up leaves gather my attention.

"Sh*t." I hurry up and manage to find my sense of direction once I reach the truck again, hand on my gun. "Who's there?!" My dad calls. Only the answer of the silent breeze answers his call as his words echo in the forest? "Let's check it out."

Maya.

"Quiet." My brother nods his head at my whisper, trying to hold back an agonizingly painful cry. "We'll just wait until they leave, then we can gather our stuff and get back on the road." I quickly but quietly manage to walk over bad behind the truck and duck behind the passenger side door. "Nobody's here. You're just becoming more crazy every day." The same elderly voice speaks, seemingly not far from us as I could hear him perfectly. "Shut up, I'm not the one who needs hearing aids." A younger male voice huffs before the sounds of movement walk into the distance, farther and farther. A breath of relief escapes my lungs as I stand up and place my gun back into my holster.

"See Niall, if we just wait for a bit, then everything will-" just as I near the end of my sentence, a dark fabric bag covers my entire head, the smell of whiskey and strong vodka coating the space around me. "Maya!" Niall's panicked voice yells from a few feet away from me as the sounds of struggle awaken the forest. "Niall!" I call for my brother, only for a harrowing groan to reply. "You mother-F***ERS!" I elbow whoever it is holding me from behind, getting him or her to bleat a loud cry of pain.

"Knock her out!" The same older voice orders whoever he is with, and before I could fathom what was happening, I could feel a sharp wave of pain sent my body into a distraught and feeble situation, causing me to bawl on the ground. Though it was seemingly dark around me, I could see the tiny little stars form just above my head as my vision blurs the slightest bit. "Knock her out!" The old man orders once more, and before I could realize it, my entire life was a blackout. The last thing I could see was Aunt Pam's blood stained face and her smile as she died.

Eight.

"We need some assistance at base 5!" I hear Sergeant Rusk's radio come to life has his partners voice chimes over. "Everybody stay put. I don't want to use my taser for the third time this week." Sergeant motions his comrades to follow him after giving us one last death glare. "You're not gonna follow them, are you?" Everyone was already settled in their bunks getting ready for curfew. It was only at 7pm everyday that I'm ever able to just lie down and think by myself without old hags constantly giving me a tutorial on how to live life in hell.

"I'm just gonna take a peak." My feet make its way towards the guards to follow them, sounds of pitter patter from the bottom of our boots sound on the floor with serenity. "What's the situation Captain?" One man (the only man with hair) speaks into his radio. "New arrival. Pretty troublesome so bring extra backup." Another guy's voice echoes through the large, dim hallway as we make our way to the light.Before I could even step outside, a military personnel cuts my way, holding his palm up. "Private.." he brings up a small device used to scan someone in order to find their code number; a green light scans my body from top to bottom before disappearing once more. "Private Eight. I believe you have just entered the east beast with unauthorized permission. Please report back to your bunkers before physical force is initiated." His voice is rather concealed and conspicuous as he speaks. Resembling that of the Terminator.

"I'm sorry, is this the east wing?" I continue rambling on with my apologies whilst taking extensive strides along the smooth floor. "I was unaware-" I stop my sentence and end with a quick jab to his neck, the jarring agony drifting him off to sleep. "Sorry bud." Grabbing his hat and coat, I quickly transform myself into one of the base's Sergeant's hoping to get passed the gate, which I arrive to in seconds. My hands roam around my coat in search of a card- finding it mere moments before more personnel's walk in on this unauthorized jackass crossing the confidential gate.

As it opens, I could feel the thick layer of sweat build on my palm. The scorching weather doesn't make it any easier, only giving my fears some heat to feed on. I manage to find a large piece of cargo shipped in and hide behind it. Not far from me, my eyes capture the sight of a large black Jeep pull up into the open pavement of base 5. One truck which I can identify as Swargenr Harold's is already parked. I squint my eyes to look for a better angle. "What are you doing?!" I whip my attention to whoever it was behind me, willing to throw a reluctant punch at the person. "Alex! The f*ck, what are you doing here?" My whispers practically scream as I pull my comrade down beside me. "I asked you first, dumb ass!"

"Who's that?" Alex asks me as two people from the truck are pulled out and pushed to the ground, one was limping rather excruciatingly and the other...the other was a bull.

"I have no idea.."

Niall.

When we're pushed to the ground, all I could see was the dark black fabric around my head and the cartoon looking stars above my eyes. The pain in my lower gut still screamed "a bullet it stuck here" as I managed to sit myself down in my knees. "Maya..." I carefully whisper for my sister, praying to hear an answer. "Niall?" A sigh laced with consolation is broken free from my lungs at the voice of my live sister. "Where are we?" She asks, her voice tranquil. "I have no-"

Almost immediately, the bag on our heads are removed with a swift movement. A bright sunlight radiates into my eyes sending sharp vibrations of strain across my face. "Well well." As my vision clears, I'm able to catch the face of a man. A very, very bald man. I glance at Maya, whose face is now the same tint as the blood on Mr. Piggy's forehead. Maya speaks up, her voice no longer discreet. "You motherf***er. I thought roasted pork..."

The man laughs a precariously depraved laugh and smirked at the both of us; a terrifying coat of the devil's venom trickles from his snake-like words sending shivers over my arms. "No rest for the wear, baby girl." My blood boils.

"You little f*cker."

Authors note:

Ummmmm......hi! So I promised myself I would write 5 chapters today, but I got super lazy and decided to watch a 1980 something movie called Aliens...yeeeeeee..

ANYWAYYYY VOTE AND COMMENT!!! SPREAD THE WORD AND PLEASE SUPPORT THIS STORY XDD I NEED MOTIVATION!!!

So remember, spread love and love yourself! Anndddd....

STAY GOLDEN PONY PEEPS!!!!