seven: operation- lunar

Eight.

"I've been here long enough to know the schedules, the guards, the layout of the camp, and mostly, how the border wall works. I've been in and out of this cell countless times, so I know when the guards usually come by to check on the prisoners." I move my glances between the girl and the guy who I assume is Niall. There's something about them, I can't quite tell, but by the medical operation on their torsos and their dilated pupils, the camp finds them a big deal. Not all the deliveries at death camp here is a big deal; not everyone gets the special treatment. I didn't, so why the hell did these two? "Every night at eleven thirty, the guard comes by to drop off clothes and comforts for sleep. As horrible as they seem, they want the prisoners in best condition for training so they wouldn't use their weapons. The only live weapons they use are tasers. Their guns? A no show, they have no bullets." Both of them nod in understanding as their ears devour my words, slowly. I look directly into the girl's eyes. What's her name again? I think I forgot...
"My good buddy Alex always comes by at specifically 11.50 PM every time I get myself in here. He would convince the guards and use his magic and then badabing badaboom, we're out. Use that. Make a diversion at the east side of the camp and eventually when our distraction, whoever it is, gets to the private red room, there will be one entirely black door. Somehow, that person will need to steal a Go-Card from any East side guards with their ID and use that toget through to the underground old machinery room. That room leads to a tunnel leading to the main base of the entire camp. The three others, which is including Alex, will meet up with the diversion who will most likely be me," because I'm smarter is what I leave out willingly, a smug smile written across my mind.
"-And we will go to the restricted weaponery holding, where they keep the belongings of all their arrivals at camp, dead or alive." I watch as their eyes share a quick glande with each other, sour expressions tight on their similar features. "We can get all the things we need; weapons, tracking, back ups, and so on. Somewhere in the surgical operations, the camp puts a tracking chip in your left wrist, around the most vital veins in your arm. We'll need a professional surgeon to do it in order for the camp to not track us, but we'll need to keep a camp guard's ID for safe measures, just in case there's private property of the base that we need to breach, like the weaponery holding. Now," I clasp my hands in a superior manner and lean my shoulders backwards, taking in the feeling of power. The satisfaction is short lived as the girl with a blazing fury crosses her arms and glares at me in challenge. Her arms involuntarily shape her upper body; her curves, her hour glass shaped physique, her-
What the hell man, stop!
"Ahem," I cleared my throat and continued; "-Now all we have to discuss now is who will be taking which role. Because you guys are new recruits here, I suggest that I take the diversion role. Seeing as Niall here is too tired and well...your sister Niall is...your sister, I would hate to see new members getting killed within the first half hour of the plan. So I distract the guards while you make the run for it to the weaponery base. All we need to remember is that-"
"Woah, what? Hold up a sec." Blondie girl interjects me from further explanation as she holds up her hands in attempt to gesture a what the f*ck you talking about statement. "Who says you could make choices on behalf of us? You aren't our leader, we aren't your recruits or sh*t. We're just teaming up to get the hell out of here." Her voice was on edge, mad, angry but showed a hint of appreciation. Is it just me, or is it a tiny bit hot when she's mad?
Shut up d*ckwad, it's just you.
I answer my own thoughts. Damn, there's something wrong with me.

Maya.
"That kinda sounds like recruitment to me." Niall mumbles. I shoot him a look of annoyance and disapprovement. What the hell made this stranger a**hole think he could give us directions? Last time someone tried bossing me around, his right hand was bent backwards by some anger-consumed idiot. Don't ask who.
"We weren't born yesterday, so you don't need to attempt to charm us with your horrid leadership skills. We can make our own decisions, thank you very much." The guy, who I realised I didn't even have the name of, just smiles a cocky lopsided grin and stifles a laugh. What...the hell...
"Gee, don't be so tight mooded." Even in the dark, I could see his shoulders jump up and down in a quick movement as he tried so horribly to surpress his laugh. What the hell does he even mean by tight mooded? Before I could rip out the guy's throat, a loud beep rang from what I assume was the passcode of the door which quickly slid open, revealing another teenage guy. "Hey mate." There's a slight accent in his voice; maybe he's british. Sounds like it.
"Hey Alex." Alex returned his friend's greeting with a nod before he smiled at me warmly, a glint of shock masked by humor flashed in his warm eyes. His hair was blonde with a few locks falling over his eyes. It'd be an understatement if I said he was just sort of handsome because hell, he'd be a great fit for a Calvin Klein model.
Somewhere in my examination of his taut yet well built figure, the door behind Alex slid shut and once more, the room was dark with shadowed corners and silhouette figures, only the small window on the door showed the slighest of lighting.
"So...are you in?" Alex crossed his arms and leaned back into the hard wall, watching my brother and I intently. I took a look at my brother, raising my eyebrows in question. A stressed, slow breath eased from both of us, Niall nodded his head slowly.
"Okay, we're in." I speak quietly, cringing at my own words. Alex and his friend both share a glance filled with excitement and eagerness.
"Well then. I guess we could say operation Lunar is in flight." The guy I still don't even know the name of smirks with mischief painted all over his features.
I don't trust him. My eyes state as I look at my brother, holing he gets what I'm trying to say. He jist shrugs and gives me a reassuring smile.
Who said we should. I can't argue with him, because like always, Niall was speaking facts. We don't need to trust them, right? We don't have a choice, do we? I ask him with my eyes, the sides of my lips lowering in a frown. Niall lowers his head and shakes his head.
This better work; because if this doesn't...well, I have no idea what else we would do.