1

• Dedicated to DanTDM (duh)

It was a normal day for Kimmy. A normal week. A normal year. But that all changed when she saw one comment.

She got home from school, and it was a Friday. No homework, all video games.

"I'm going upstairs, Mom!" she yelled. Kimmy hopped onto her new laptop, and logged into youtube. She scrolled down her survival series comments. The channel had really shot up in the last year. She had gone from just 100 subscribers to over 10,000. It was a dream come true, but not the dream. I'm getting to that. When she was scrolling, she saw a comment. It said 'OMG! Congragulations, you gained a new follower, and I'm totally jealous! ' annother said 'Wow. You must be so happy, I know you are TeamTDM FTW.' and the last one said 'NO. FREAKING. WAY. KIMMY, DANTDM SUBSCRIBED TO YOU!' not only that, but the comment had copied DanTDM's comment. 'I love your channel, and your skin! I think that you and I should definately work together sometime. Letting you know, you have a new "kitten" in the pack.' It was from DanTDM. HE had subscribed to HER. After all these years of fanning over DanTDM, her dream came true. "Mom!" Kimmy yelled. "I can't believe it! My favorite youtuber subscribed to me!"

"That's great, Sweetie." Her mom replied, obviously engrossed in something else. Kimmy decided to go down the street and tell her friend Mina the Derp. SHE would care. Actually, she would freak out. That was okay, though. Kimmy was freaking out, too.