2

• Dedicated to DanTDM

"OH MY FREAKING GOD!" yelled Mina as we looked at our computers. Kimmy was all "OMG" too, but she has better self control (just saying)

"I know! And he said he wanted to play with ME!" Kimmy yelled back. "I wonder if he uses skype. I wonder what his skpe is. I wonder if I could meet him in person." Kimmy rambled, but it all made sense to Mina. She would react worse if Bajan Canadian subscribed to her. "I'm going to ask him." Kimmy finally decides. She types in 'What is your Skype?' He responds exactaly 3.4 seconds later. 'What do you think?' That's enough answer for Kimmy. She logs onto skype and types in 'DanTDM' it pops up, to no surprise. She clicks the request button. 2.7 seconds later it is accepted. Excitedly, Kimmy clicks call with video. After the longest minute and a half in the world, he answers the call.

"OMG." Mina says in the background

"OMG is right." Kimmy echos.

"So, do you wan't to play some minigames?" Dan Asks

"Why not?" Kimmy says, "Do you mind if my friend Mina the Derp plays with us?

"The more the better." says Dan in the cute english accent Kimmy had grown to love.

"If you don't mind," Dan starts, "I'd like to record this."

"Okay!" Says Kimmy, probably too excited. "I'll meet you on server 10 of the mineplex server."

"I'll be there," says Dan.