Hi I like Wafflez! Mini Chapter

Day two on Minecon, I was totally excited. They were serving the youtubers waffles for breakfast. Dan, KittyKrew, and Ssundee were at the same table. There was a waffle fight. A big waffle fight. Stampy joined in and so did AntVenom. I think I won, just saying. ;) Markiplier showed up, and he kept scaring people with life size Fnaf 2 posters. But hey, they're scarry! Don't blame me if I accidentally maybe kinda punched a hole in Bonnie! Just maybe... a little bit... MOVING ON!

"So, we have the KittyKrew up here and they are answering fan questions!" The announcer shouted into the mic.

"Um, Hi!" I said

"HELLOOOO PEOPLE!!!!" Screamed Derpee. "IT'S DERPEE AND KIMMYCAT HERE AND WE WILL ANSWER ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS NO MATTER HOW STUPID THEY ARE!"

One fan asked what my favorite food is. I replied "If you were a youtuber at the breakfast, you probably know this already. HI I LIKE WAFFLEZ!!" And pesto pasta. And pizza. I'm american, okay? We like all sorts of stuff, so dont judge. Just don't. No! I said No! Good. Who's Next?"

Mina got asked this question about what her favorite animal was. She flipped. "MY NAME IS DERPEE OCELOT! WHAT DO YOU THINK? IT'S OBVIOUSLY A UNICORN!"

That was the last question. We went back to our hotel room and our pillows were fluffy. Like, REALLY fluffy. I couldn't wait for the last day, but at the same time I was hoping that tomorrow was the day when people discovered how to freeze time. Because seriously, how cool would that be?