3

"Hello? Helooooo? MISS DERPY GET YO BUT IN HERE!" I shouted. Derps... they never listen.

"Wat?" Mina asked, clearly cunfuzzled.

"I talked to my parents and-"

"OMG YOUR PARENTS WAAAT!?" Again, derps...

"-I told them about the whole TDM thing, well, Minecon's in London this year and, well, uuummm.... THEY SAID WE CAN GO!!!!"

*dumbfounded staring from Mina, then a smile, then a* "OMG THIS IS HUGE THIS IS AWESOME IM FAMOUS!"

"Eh hem, I'M famous." I corrected her. Everything was perfect. I get to go to London, I get to take Mina with me, and not only do we meet up with DanTDM, but we do a meet and greet at minecon! The KittyKrew is for reals!

Minecraft clothes, check. Toothbrush, check. Tickets, check. Awesome TDM pajamas, check! Everything is perfect. I'm leaving for London in fifteen minutes, and I can't wait. This isn't the first time I've internationally traveled alone, but my parents are still parents.

"You have clean underwear? And what about socks?" Mom asked. "I

"Mooom! I'm sixteen, I know to pack clean underwear!" Mothers, I love her, but she's overprotective.

"I'll call you when I can, skype in the morning." It was currently 8 in the morning. It's freaking lunchtime in Europe. "I love you! Kisses!" I see my mom and dad giving 'kisses' back, as well as my little brother, who just asks "Can you get something autographed for me?" I smile, nod, and get into the limo with Mina and my two heavy bags+carry on. At least I carry a purse. When we're in the limo, yes, traveling in style, I smile at Mina. "This is it. It's out big break."

Mina smiled back. "We're the new freaking Pewdiepies." We both laugh. Soon enough, we're on the plane. First class, baby! We have these little salads and blankets and pillows. I fall asleep after liftoff, and wake up only for lunch and when we touch down. Suddenly, Mina panicks. "Who the hell is picking us up?" she demanded.

"I chortle a little, and say "the big Diamond Minecart himself, thats who. We're going to dinner with him, Jemma, and the pugs." Minas face, though. Her mouth dropped open like a crater. "To dinner...with them...I...I..."

"Don't do anything but be yourself. Dan will love you!" I promise.

At the pick up spot, I spy another limo. A limo with two pugs, a girl, a guy, and a big sign that said: KITTYKREW! :) "Look!" I say, pointing. "There they are!" We squeal and run towards the vehicle.

"Hello, Kimmycat. Hello Derpee." A voice says from behind. A voice I know all to well. It's Dan!

"HI!" I say, a little too enthusiastic. "It's so great to meet you! I'm your #1 fan!"

"And I am yours." Dan says with a smile. "This is Jemma, and this is-"

I cut him off. "Hi Jemma! Hey Ellie! Hi Darcie!" I turn to Dan and Jemma. "Your pugs are so much cuter in real life!"

"Haha, thanks!" Jemma laughs. I notice a few guys staring, then whispering, then coming over.

"Should we get in the car?" Mina asks.

"Good idea," says Dan. "We are hungry, after all. And you two need to get your things dropped off at your hotel. We'll eat around there."

I sit there while Mina tells Jemma the directions, smiling to myself. I just met my idol, and I'm not even an hour into this trip.