DAY ONE=AWESOME

• Dedicated to Mojang

"Okay, my mind is blown!" This place is huge. There is a big space that could probably hold ten elephants by ten elephants. Every inch is covered by grass blocks, diamond armor, and there is a huge underwater fortress. I mean life-size water fortress. The theme is 1.8.
"This is awesome!" Dan said.
"Okay, lets go to the meet and greet!" I said.
"Hell Yeah!" Shouted Mina.
I was so surprised at how many fans the KittyKrew had. There were thousands of people who wanted to visit DanTDM, and thousands who wanted to visit the KittyKrew. Dan's booth was right next to ours, and we were talking about bacon (we are normal people, kind of) when there was an announcement. "Who wants to play with the Diamond Minecrat and the KittyKrew? We are picking ten lucky fans to play some games of survival games with Mina, Kimmy, and Dan!"
Dan winked at me, I smiled at Mina, and Mina just shouted "Bring it!" As our threesome walked onstage, there were cheers and shouts for us. " Who will be the lucky fans?" I shouted.
"I'm going into the audience, and I'm choosing four of you!" Dan said.
"And the KittyKrew will choose three each!" Mina added. When we had chosen everyone, there was a lot of excitement. We ended up having five girls and five boys, all decked out in TDM or KittyKrew items. One girl even had KittyKrew ears on. I remembered her. She had gone to both Dan and The KittyKews meet and greets. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. She was about nine, and had cute little dimples on both sides of her cheeks. Turned out she won a match, then Dan won a match, then I won a match. (I kinda killed Derpee) We all said good game, and it pretty much was the end of day one. Dan, Jemma, and the pugs went to dinner with us again that night. Turned out we got some good vlog footage. We would upload the same video at the end of Minecon. It was a great day, and to think there was more, my mind was blown. Like seriously, blown to pieces. Bam!