•2•

I met Cam and the rest of the guys while I was at Australia. Later I found out that they new John ! Small world. Once I got the know the guys a little better they asked me to move in with them since they had an extra room. It was meant for storage but they built their own garage. Ever since then I've been living with them. Haven't been in the US for quite a while until now since John moved with a couple of his friends. He invited all of us to go check out his new house. Cam and the guys left before me since I had work the day of the flight the guys had. I left the next day which is today !

John's place is really deep into the mountains, away from the city, away from people. Which isn't bad, it's cool.

Bzzz bzzz

Cam: You here yet ?
Me: As much as I would've loved to bring my car, I couldn't so sorry for the slow ride >:(
Cam: you haven't answered my question
Me: Ugh ! Yes I'm almost there -_-
Cam: Now was that hard to answer
Me: Oh shut up you _*_ see u in a bit

FEW MINUTES LATER

And vuala ! I'm here ! House looks so massive ! It's so cool.

I took out my luggage from the trunk of the cab and made my way to the doorstep of the house.

Oo a doorbell...

I rang the doorbell...No answer...I rang it again...no answer.

Are u serious ?! Cam's been bitching bout if I was on my way... ugh !

Me being impatient, i opened the door and let myself in.

Where the hell is everybody ?

Me: HELLO !

All I heard was an echo of my greetings through out the house. To my right I saw a stair case. I made my way towards it and walked up to the second floor. As I reached the floor, I saw a hallway with rooms. I passed by one and heard someone talking. Before I even tried opening the door that person sounded like they were playing a game. I let go of the door knob and walked away to the next room to not intervene. Soon as I walked towards the next room the same thing happened.

Are they literally playing video games right now *laughs lightly*

I took out my phone and texted the only person I knew they would be happy to see me.

Me: Guess who's here !!! :D

With that I heard a door nob rattle quick and door slammed right open. I was greeted with John lifting me up and hugging me.

John: Y/N YOU'RE FINALLY HERE !!!
Me: *light chuckle* Where's Cam and the rest ?
John: Cam went to take his girl out to eat. The rest of the guys went out to smoke in the back with Craig's dog.
Me: Oh alright ! Well imma go say hi to the guys.
John: I uhh...I'll go with you.
Me: But aren't you in a middle of something ?
John:Oh right right, umm that can wait it's just for a video not my stream. Light chuckle.
Me: Alright

Me and John head out back, the closer we got the stronger the smell of dope got.

Only them.

As I slide the door open everyone greeted me with joy! Thankfully the dogs weren't even near the guys they were out playing in the grass area.

Toby: So glad you could make it. How was your flight ?
Me: it was okay, finally got some sleep. Light laugh. Uhhh anyways, imma go drop off my things in the guest room.
John: Right ! I'll show you where !

Me and John went back inside the house. John acted like my tour guide and showed me the whole house but the guest room.

Me: Um question.
John: Yea whats up ?
Me: Where is the guest room?
John: Oh shit right, sorry it's over here. Yes it's next to my room & cam is right in front of you, Toby and mason are next to you and Matt and swagger are next to cam.
Me: What about Cam's girlfriend?
John: Shes with Cam and Swagger.
Me: oh lord, nope, she's not staying with those two bozoz, she's crashing with me. Don't want to torture your guests now do you ?

TIME SKIPPED

At last it was night time ! Cam came back with his girlfriend, all the boys are inside, all we need to do is catch up with one another !

As Cam walked in the kitchen, he was holding his partners hands. His hands covered her hands as if they were strangling them. She was tad short almost my height per say, with very beautiful platinum hair and grey eyes. Oh how happy they both look with each other. You can very much tell the height difference when they hug. Cam looks like he's about to smuggle her. But in the cutest way possible.

Me: Cam you're finally here !
Cam: How's my little munchkin doing ? *messes with y/n's hair*
Me: Stop it ya cunt ! It took hours for me to straighten this damn thing ! *light chuckle*
Cam: Yea, yea, yea.

He said as he walked away and playfully nudged my arm.

As the guys voices fade away, I started up a conversation with Cam's girlfriend.

Me: So, how has Washington treated you and Cam, Kendra ?
Kendra: It's beautiful, breathtaking, that's how much I can say bout this place, never been here. First timer, so kinda nervous.
Me: I can tell. *light chuckle* Nice grip you had on Cam's arm. *chuckles to self* just because he's a giant don't mean he's strong. *smiles* trust me try living with him.
Kendra: Well what do you mean by that ?
Me: Oh it's nothing bad ! I mean that he's the most caring person you'll ever meet. You're one lucky gal !
Kendra: Thank you ! What about you ?

Fuck. I never thought someone would ever ask me that question. A...love question.

Me: *coughs* Single ready to mingle !
Kendra: Really you have no one ?
Me: Well when you put it like that it makes me sound lonely. *nervous chuckle* the only person I have is John. Well since we were kids.
Kendra: But you two aren't-
Me: Oh god no ! I see him more like a brother than anything else. *Looks towards John*
Kendra: *under-breath* Cam says other wise.
Me: What was that ? *smiles*
Kendra: Oh-
Cam: GIRLS GET OVER HERE AND DRINK! YOU CAN HAVE A GURLS NIGHT OVER HERE !