4

Me and Rosè walked to our seats in the back and sat down and put down our textbooks and history books on the desk, I immediately put my head down on the desk. "Wake me up when class is over wife." I mumbled. Rosè started to constantly smack my back and I let out quiet groans of annoyance. I lazily rose my head and glared at Rosè. "Are you trying to kill me?" I asked in annoyance and she giggled.

"Maybe~~" She said as she started doodling on her textbook. I rolled my eyes and put down my head again on the desk. "Yebin. Don't sleep-!"

"Shhhh- I didn't sleep like anything," I said tiredly and yawned. "It's sleep time now."

Rosè sighed "oh my god-.." She said as she shook her head and continued doodling on her textbook.

It was pretty hard to fall sleep since everyone in this class was talking loudly and laughed their ugly asses off but to my luck, everyone became dead silence when everyone heard the door open and our teacher- NEW teacher walked inside the classroom. Our new teacher walked to the teachers' desk and slammed down his books and stuff on it. "Ahhh- Goodmorning everyone." He said with his deep-toned voice. "My name is Kim Taehyung. And I will be your substitute teacher." He said and I finally rose my head again and stared at our teacher.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait........Wait a god damn second- isn't that...-?!

[Flashback from what happened in the hallway]

We both laid on the ground and groaned in pain. Jungkook rushed to me to check if I was okay and helped me up from the ground. The person i had bumped into helped himself up and looked away in anger mixed with embarrassment. I stared at the person and noticed that I had never seen this dude here before..? Who is he?

"Be careful kid." He said angrily without even looking at me and fixed his clothes a bit.

I bowed to apologize "I'm sorry.. but my friend here was chasing me-"

"This is Not a playground. Go back to kindergarten if you're going to act like a five-year-old." He said and still wasn't looking at me.

I could clearly see that he was angry at me. But. Human. Please. You should look at a person who is talking to you! Didn't his parents teach him anything? "I'm sorry sir. It won't happen again." I said and sounded a bit irritated, which I also was... "I understand that you're angry and all, but you should look at the person when someone is talking to you," I said and tried to sound as nice as possible. The person looked at me and his eyes slightly winded. "Thank you, sir." I said and smiled.

I could clearly see that this dude was older than me, so...Since I have a lot of damn respect in me I'm going to be as nice as possible towards this dude. "I will not run in the hallway again. Have a good day sir."

[End of the flash back]

OoooOOOooOHHH HEELL NO! That dude, That I- OH MY LORD-NO!
WHAT
DID
I
DO
IN
MY
PAST
LIFE
TO FUCKING DESERVE THIS!?

Taehyung opened his mouth and started talking "Mr. Choi will be back in two or three-"

"Wait- I thought Mr. Choi finally quit his job?!" On of the students in my class asked loudly and looked at our "teacher".

Taehyung looked at her and smiled at her. "well. Then you heard wrong."

That smile... That smile was the fakest smile I've ever seen. Geez. If you're going to fake smile, At least do it good and not obvious.

I scanned through the classroom and noticed that pretty much every girl was literally drooling over our new substitute teacher. I frowned and looked at Taehyung. What's so damn special about our substitute teacher? Yes, he got the looks I can't lie about that, And that he's handsome. But we have literally known him for like 5 minutes. And everyone is already drooling over him?