11

Jimin smirked and said, "And how do you know that?" Jimin looked at me and then at Jungkook again "Do you even know what she truly wants? Or do you just believe what she says? even if she lies?" Jimin said and my eyes winded in shock.

Why would Jimin say something like that!?

Jungkook started laughing and glanced at me for a few seconds before he fully looked at Jimin again. "Ya. Shut up Jimin." He said coldly "Yebin would never lie to us and plus, from what we hear and see from her she truly hates you." Jungkook continued and glared at JImin "so go back to your little friends and stop bothering us."

Jimin just chuckled and grabbed my wrist and dragged me to him "hey. Little bunny, who dated her for 3 years? you or me?" Jimin said in confidence and grinned "I did. not you." he said and then looked at me with a smile. "let's go Yebin." He said and forcefully dragged me with him. 

He dragged me out of the cafeteria forcefully. "ya- jimin! LET GO!" I yelled as I was forcefully dragged with him. He didn't say a word and just continued walking fast. I didn't try to fight my way out of is grep since I knew that he's ten times stronger than me, so it would be pointless if I even tried. Suddenly he stopped walking and I by mistake bumped into his body and immediately took a step back and he turned around. Jimin gave me a sad smile and placed his right hand on my cheek and looked right into my eyes... It was almost as if I could see a whole new world in his eyes...Jimins eyes are my weakness...And he knows it to well... His eyes are so unbelievably beautiful and fascinating at the same time... Every time I look into his eyes, it is as if I can see a whole new world every time...

"......" this isn't good... This is far from good..."stop staring at me." I said as I looked away which caused him to remove his hand from my cheek.

"why? does it make your heart beat like crazy?" He said with his sweet loving voice

I looked at him and looked into his eyes "jimin, Stop doing this." I said coldly "Whatever you're planing...Don't. do. it. You literally just broke up with Jiso, You can't just go to go back to me after like 2 days after you broke two up." I said "What we had back then is over. It ended after Dahyung died and you know it. Things can't go back to how it was before I've already told you a million times." 

Jimin looked down on the ground. His hand was searching after mine and when his hand finally found mine he lightly held my index finger and looked at me again but this time... He looked at me with a sad expression.

"...I guess..." He paused "I guess I just can't get over the fact that you're not mine anymore..." He said in sadness "you know Yebin..." He started and licked his underlip "I only started dating Jisoo to get over you...and...And I just realized it and that's why I broke up with her because I also realized how dumb I was!..."

I looked away and took a deep breath...' he must be lying...' I thought and swallowed hard as I looked at jimin again with a cold expression. "And I should care because?" Jimin looked at me, His sad expression changed into a blank expression, he let go of my finger and took a step back as he swallowed hard, so I decided to continue with what I was doing...Being as cold as I could towards him... "Why can't you get it in your god damn brain Jimin? I don't like you anymore! it's been 3 years since we broke up! I've moved on-"

"Stop lying to yourself Yebin!" He yelled which caught me off guard. "You just want to believe that you have moved on but in reality, you haven't!" He said as he shook his head. I didn't say a word and just started taking a few steps back. "I won't give up Yebin..." Jimin said as he stared at me.

"why?" I asked coldly 

"because..." He paused and then looked at me "Because I still love you."

--------------
-don't forget to vote and comment-