6

Jungkook dragged me to our lockers without saying a word, the girls were also following us. Jungkook was pissed. It's pretty obvious when he's pissed since he's rarely is pissed.

None of us said a word for about a minute or two until Rosè decides to speak. "Did she try to speak with you again?" She asked and I nodded as an answer and sighed irritated. "Geez. When will she give up?" Rosè asked in annoyance and leaned her back against the cold-ish lockers.

"She sure has the nerves to even look at you.. after what she did to you and Dahyun-. I would have moved to another country if I was her." Jihyo said and was also irritated.

"Same, and probably changed names or something," Rosè said and looked at Jihyo with a grin on her face.

I sighed in frustration and locked up my locker and took out my P:E bag and then looked at my friends. "Let's stop talking about that. I don't want to remember those bad, horrible memories.." I said as I started walking to the girls' locker room. "See ya in class.".
-

Rosè pov.

I stared at Yebin. Poor Yebin... She still hasn't got over it...I can understand why though... She and Dahyun used to be best friends...They were like blood-related sisters..."Do you guys think she'll get over it...?" I asked once I couldn't see Yebin anymore.

Jungkook took a deep breath. "Probably in the future...but now? Not a chance. They were like sisters and if I know Yebin right....it will take years to recover..." jungkook said and looked at us with a sad worried expression.

"Poor Yebin...It must be so hard for her..." I said with a low tone and a sad expression.

Jihyo looked down. "Yeah..."

"It's...so weird to know that Dahyun died..." I shook my head and was still shocked over her sudden death...she left a hole in everyone's heart....and Yebins hole was the biggest...

I sighed. "Anyways...Let's go to the locker room. Yebin is probably waiting for us." I said and Jihyo nodded as an answer and smiled at me.

"Yeah..See you in PE class Jungkook~" Jihyo said with a cute smile at jungkook and waved at him. "Oh- and don't be late like last time."

"Can't promise anything~~"
-

I put on my PE-class shirt and shorts and did my hair into a high ponytail. I was just about to close my locker but stopped when I saw a picture of me and Dahyun hanging on my locker door. A smile slowly formed on my lips and I sighed lightly. "Dahyung...I miss you" I said quietly and looked down on my sports shoes. "It's so hard being here without you..." I said and tried my best not to cry as I looked at the photo with a smile. "I need to go to class now...See you later," I said before I closed it and locked it and walked inside the Gym.
-

8:42 am

We all sat on the floor in a half-circle and listed to our PE-Teacher speaking. I changed position multiple times while the teacher was talking, And I Yawned probably every 5 times each minute. 'Geez...So boring...' -I thought and desperately wanted the lesson to be over quickly. Why? Oh. That's easy. Because I hate PE. I'm not an athletic person. I'm more of a lazy potato bookworm- Yeah that's what I am. I prefer books more than being Athletic.

"Okay puppies. So, It's time to play dodgeball! So stand up puppies!" Our PE teacher said loudly as he clapped his hands. "I'm going to give you a number, 1 or 2. If you get number 1 you go to the other side of the hall and if you get 2 you stay here!" He said as he started clapping his hands again as a sign for us to hurry up. He pointed at a student and said 'one' and then pointed at the student next to her and said 'two' The teacher continued giving us a number until everyone got either number 1 or 2.

"One." He said and pointed at me and I nodded and sighed. The teacher clapped his hands and stood in front of everyone. "Okay puppies. Everyone got a number now. So, Go to your team and let the game begin!" He yelled loudly and started clapping his hands again.

I sighed and walked to my team on the other side of the hall with my arms crossed. I looked around to see who's in my team. Maya...Sana...Mark...Youngjae...Taemin... Jisoo and...Jimin- YEAH it's official. my team OFFICIALLY suck. It's not that they're bad, in fact, they are super athletic and we will probably win. But, I just don't like the people in my team. Kim Jisoo and Park Jimin.

I sighed and walked to our teacher and lightly tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Yes?" He said and looked at me a bit confused.

"Uhm...Can I leave?" I asked "you know...Girl problem.." I lied and looked away as if I was embarrassed to say it but in reality, I wasn't. I just wanted to leave class since I knew that I wasn't allowed to change team or anything like that.

"Girl prob- aahhh- yes you can. Take care." He said and smiled at me.

I bowed "thank you," I said and then walked away.

"Hey! Yebin? Are you leaving?" Rosè asked as she ran up to me.

I nodded "yeah. My team suck and I rather not get hurt like last time we played this."

"Pft- okay, soo...See you in history class I guess," Rosè said.

....oh right...History class....fuuuck I don't want to go.. I should probably tell her about what happened though...

"Uh...Yeah see you" I smiled at her and then walked to the girl's locker room.
-

I started undressing, When I finally had undressed I looked at my body, My eyes slowly went down on my left leg and saw the ugly scar I had gotten 3 years ago... I stared at it for a few seconds and then just shook my head and put my PE uniform in my PE bag and then started changing into my uniform, which was just a white shirt with the logo on the right side of the shirt and a very dark-toned gray skirt. 

Summer school uniform

I fixed my skit and did my hair to a messy bun. I looked at my reflection on the mirror and smiled. "It's time to go to my favorite place of all time--" I said to myself and walked out of the girl's locker room.

I walked to my locked and locked it up, took out my favorite book to read and then closed my locker and locked it. Just when I was just about to start walking I felt how someone grabbed onto my wrist and started dragging me with the person which caused me to drop my boom on the floor. I looked at the back of the person and saw that it was a man's body.

The person opened the door to the janitor's closet and dragged me inside with him and closed the door behind us. "YA- PERVE-" The man covered my mouth with his big hand.

Fear started to grow in my body and I started to feel uneasy...I hate Janitors closet...! It only brings back bad memories...! I tried to hit the person but ut it didn't help

"Don't scream Yebin." He said with his deep voice. And I then Immediately knew who it was...

Kim Tae Hyung

-------
♡don't forget to vote and comment♡