13

I lazily walked towards the front door as I was searching for my keys in my bag. I was planning on going to the library again but since my wrist is a bit swollen I decided not to. My wrist hurts, like a lot. Dad is probably going to work late today but my brother is probably home. And I probably should go to the hospital to check my wrist. 

I finally found my keys and locked up the door, walked inside and then closed it behind me. I locked the door and took off my shoes and was about to put them nicely next to my brother's shoes and- wait...one...two...three..? Three shoes that's not ours- wait "MINHO- JISUNG- MY STUPID ASS BROTHER AND FELIX-!!" I yelled as I walked to my brothers' room. Without knocking on the door, I just opened it and walked inside and saw four lazy potatoes. Also known as Minho, Jisung, my brother and not Felix. Wait- not Felix? A random dude I have never met in my whole life? 

"Oh-? Hi, Yebin" Minho said as he smiled at me.

"Who are you?" I asked the guy who had the same exact shoes as Felix and completely ignored Minho. 

"Me? Oh, I'm Wooyoung." The guy said as he looked at me up and down. 

"Okay...Uhm...Nice to meet you Wooyoung. Uhm I'm Yebin. Uhm Changbins awesome little sister." I said and smiled at him before I looked at my brother. "I thought Felix was here? I never knew someone had the same taste in shoe fashion as Felix?"

Changbin shrugged "Felix said he's gonna hang out with his so-called girlfriend and I guess Wooyoung has the same taste as Felix."

Wooyoung looked at us in confusion and in shock. "Wait- you can see who the person is just by looking at someone's shoes?" He asked as if it was something unnatural and I nodded. "woah-"

"What did you want Yebin?" Changbin asked 

I looked at my brother and shrugged "Oh well, I was thinking if you could give me a ride to somewhere but I guess not. I'll just ask someone else."

"oh- was that it??" He asked and I nodded. 

"Yupp I guess so... and I'm just gonna leave now and let you guys have fun without me" I said as I left my brother's room and walked to my room instead. I closed the door behind me and threw my body on my soft and fluffy bed and grabbed my phone and started scrolling through my contacts. I sighed. 'Who has a car...?" -I thought as I continued scrolling through my contacts.

Yes. I decided to listen to Taehyungs advice about going to the hospital. But sadly the hospital is too far away and there's no way in hell i'm going to take the taxi or an uber. Like, I could easily get kidnapped by someone.

'I'm not gonna call Dad, I don't want him to leave work just because of me... But he's the only one who I know except for my brother who can drive- wait-...!' -I thought and then scrolled up to my newest contacts. I stared at the number for a few seconds before I decided to woman up and pressed on the number to call the person.  

'Can't believe I'm calling the pervert.' -I thought. 

"This was sooner than expected." He said as soon as he answered my call. 

"tch. Don't flatter yourself Taehyung." I said as I rolled my eyes and instantly regret calling him. "anyways, you have a car right?"

"yes? why?"

"can you- uhm..." I paused for a second and started to feel a bit embarrassed for calling. "uhm... Can you give me a ride?"

"Depends. Why? and where?"

"Oh my god- To the goddamn hospital. I'm going to see a doctor." I mumbled the last few words.

"Sure why not. Just send me your address and I'll be there soon." He said without any hesitations, which made me feel kinda uneasy for some reason but let it go.