14

"Pft- They only like you because they think you're hot." I said as I stretched my arms. "They should go and see a doctor, like you? hot? nah, man. More like a pedophile."

Taehyung looked at me with a smirk "Only for you Yebin. Only for you." He said as he places his hand on my thigh and continued focusing on driving.

I gasped in shock and stared at him in disgust. "Oh god- "

"You're only 17 and I'm 23. It'snot that big of an age gap." He said without looking at me. "Just 6 years. Plus you're 18 soon."

"you're fucking disgusting- Ya let me out of this car," I said as I removed his hand from my thigh. "I'm not staying in this ugly ass car with a pedophile," I said in disgust and heard how Taehyung started laughing. 

"haha- I was joking" He laughed "I'm not a pedophile. I don't like underage girls like you-"

"And yet you try to kiss me many times," I said and rolled my eyes. "Against my will. I could easily report you-"

"But you haven't." He said as he smirked, "You like it."

"I-"

"Ah- we're here now," Taehyung said as he parked his car. "I'll wait here."

I shook my head "No. I only asked for a ride to the hospital. Not home-"

"So you're gonna WALK home? alone?" He said as he lifted both of his eyebrows in disbelief "Yeah right." 

I rolled my eyes once again and looked away. "tsh whatever." I said and left the car"

Taehyung stared at me until you couldn't see me anymore and sighed loudly as he swallowed hard. a part of him said the truth to her before. Only for her. "Big mistake Taehyung. Big freaking mistake."

[Taehyung pov]
I sighed loudly in my car as I started biting on my thumbnail. "Big mistake. Big freaking mistake Taehyung...How? How are you going to stay away from her when you gave her your freaking number Kim Taehyung?" I said to myself as I stopped biting on my thumbnail and lightly began banging my head against the window instead. 

"But it's not like I thought she would call me, in fact. I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO DELETE MY NUMBER." I continued speaking to myself like a mad man. 

I sighed loudly once again. 'What is wrong with me!?' -I thought.  

'I should seriously stay away from her, but...She is- There's something about her...Something special...It makes me want to get to know her even more...' -I thought as I opened the car window, stuck out my head, and stared up at the sky. 'She for sure is different from other girls, but that's not the reason...maybe a bit...but there's another reason too...' -I thought and felt how a raindrop lightly hit the tip of my nose and after that one drop I just felt more and more raindrops hitting my face. It began raining. I didn't close the window because I loved the smell of rain hitting the dry asphalt, and the sound of the rain hitting my car was so calming and satisfying. 

I decided to close the car window since it began raining quite a lot and I didn't want my car to get wet. A big sigh came out of me as I grabbed my phone and stared at the date and felt how my whole body became heavier... "Her birthday is in a few days..." I said to myself quietly as I swallowed hard out of regret and guilt. I blinked a few times as I took a deep breath. 'I think she'll be 4 years old now...' -I thought as I once again sighed and lightly shook my head to shake the thought out of my head. 'Don't think about them...' -I thought as I closed my eyes and opened my mouth and let out a light sigh. "Just forget about them already..." I said in a low tone.

Yeah...Just forget about her and...the other one...

-------------------

don't forget to vote and comment!!

Sincerely sorry for such a short episode hehe...>.<
AND not uploading that often. But I've been super busy and extremely stressed due to school, and now especially when I'm in quarantine and must have online classes. Oh lord, being an animate student really suck sometimes:'D... ESPECIALLY WHEN THERES A VIRUS THAT FORCES YOU TO STAY HOME. :')...

But yeah, I'll try to upload more, both here and youtube. :)<3