12

"I still love you Yebin..." He said in a sweet tone. My eyes winded in shock and I clenched my fist hard as I turned around and stared at Jimin. He looked at me and began walking a bit closer to me. "and, I know that you still love me too...".

'shit...' I thought as I scoffed at him and chuckled. "still love you?" I said as I laughed in a weak tone "no. Not even in your dream Jimin." I said in confidence. Jimin just scoffed at me and looked into my eyes.

"don't lie to yourself Yebin." Jimin said in a harsh tone as he harshly grabbed my wrist. "You still love me and we both know it." He said. 'Ouch...He's hurting me..!' I thought as I tried to remove his grip around my skinny wrist.

"Jimin- Let go... It hurts-!" I begged him but he didn't seem to even care the slightest since he didn't lose the grip around my wrist, which made me quite annoyed and lost my temp. "JIMIN!" I yelled loudly and stared right into his soul through his eyes. "Let the fuck go of me! It hurts!" Once again, He didn't say a word and didn't even care. Instead, he harshly pulled me closer to him which caused me to let out a light scream from the pain he was giving me. "Jimin! STOP IT!" I yelled for the third time "Let go! You're only hurting me!" I yelled, hoping that someone would hear me since Jimin didn't listen to me. 

"Yebin-" He said before he got cut off by someone grabbing his hand and forcefully removed his grip around my wrist. I looked at the person who removed Jimins grip from my wrist and was shocked... 'Taehyug...?' I thought as I stared at our substitute teacher. 

"Park jimin, What do you think you're doing?" Taehyung asked in an angry tone as he stared at Jimin in anger. "Can't you see and hear that she's in pain??" 

Jimin scoffed as he looked at Taehyung "Tch, oh geez. You're not even a real teacher, So why should I listen to you?" He said in an angry tone "I was having a very important conversation with Yebin. So can you leave-"

"I don't think I can." Taehyung said as he interrupted Jimin and sighed irritated. "Because it looks like Yebin here doesn't even want to speak with you, nor even be close to you Park Jimin."  He said as he carefully grabbed my wrist and looked at me with a worried smile and then glanced down to my wrist that was now red. Some parts were even blue-ish. 

"Let her go-"

"Park Jimin. I think it's better for you to stay away from Yebin." Taehyung said demanding to Jimin before he looked at me with a soft, but worried smile "Yebin, let's go to the nurse, put some ice on your wrist or something to make it better. 

"I don't think I need-" I started but couldn't finish my sentence before he grabbed my hand and dragged me with him, as he was dragging me away I glanced at jimin who glared at me with an angry expression on his face before he stomped away.

He took me to the nurse's office and made me sat on one of the beds. He didn't say a word and was just quiet while he searched for the stuff he needed for my arm and once he found everything he walked to me, crouched down on his knees and pressed the ice package against my wrist. I didn't let out any kind of sound of pain and just tried to endure it. 

Taehyung looked up at me and stared at my face as he opened up his mouth and started talking with a soft and gentle tone. "what did you fight about?" He asked, "from what I know, you probably started it because of your damn attitude." He said and I just rolled my eyes at him. 

"I didn't start it. He did." I said and then looked away. "The reason why he started the fight was because..." I paused for a few seconds and then started talking again but a bit lower. "Because he wanted to get together again...But I don't." 

Taehyung nodded "Ahhh"

"And he said that he still loves me, But I don't...I broke up with his 3 years ago when...-" I stopped talking when I realized what I was about to tell him...About to tell him about the incident. why? 'Fuck...I just can't stop talking can I?' - I thought.

Taehyung chuckled and took a deep breath. " I can see why you broke up with him, Oh and no need to tell me the whole story Yebin. " He said as he smiled warmly at me. "But if you want, I'm all ears."

I just stared at him in confusion...'Okay but did this dude drink?? Last time I spoke with him he wanted me to change class and everything for some fucking reason, and now he's being all nice and friendly-? What?' -I thought

"what? why are you staring at me like that?"

I blinked a few times and tilted my head a bit. " did you drink or something?? Last time we spoke you wanted me to change class for some reason and stuff like that...But now you're all friendly and nice? Did you hit your head? or drink?" I asked as I stared at his face weirdly. 

"I still want you to change class temporarily. But You're still my student and if a student needs help...I'll always be there to do my best."

I nodded as an answer and then realized something...I never asked him the reason WHY he wants me to change class. "hey. Taehyung:"

"Mr. Kim."

"Geez, I'll never call you that. I can't call you 'teacher' since all the stuff you did. It's weird-" I said and then rolled my eyes as I heard him clearing his throat. "Anyways. I want to know...Why?"

Taehyung looked at me in confusion. "Why?"

"Yeah. why. Why do you want me to change class? What did I even do?" I said in an irritated tone. "I don't get it."

Taehyung just chuckled and came closer to my ear...He took a deep breath and said in a deep raspy voice: "It's a secret" He said and then blew in my ear. 

"AHh-! For god's sake! Taehyung!" I said angrily as I rubbed my ear "Did you have to blow in my freaking ear?" I asked as I glared at him and he just started laughing.  "tch- fuck off." I said angrily and he just continued laughing. He did try to stop laughing but couldn't. "hey, it's not funny." I said and he cleared his throat to stop laughing.

"Give me your phone."

I lifted my eyebrows. "what?"

"Just give me your phone. It'll only take about 10 seconds until you get it back Yebin" he said and I just stared at him in confusion and gave him my phone. He took my phone and started typing something on mine and not long after I heard his phone start ringing. He didn't answer the call and just hung up and then gave me my phone back. 

"Did you just add your number to my contacts?"

He nodded "Yupp. if anything like this happens again, just call me. Or if you wanna talk then I'm all ears." He said and my eyes winded in shock. Nope. nope nope nooope. I'm never. NEVER I repeat going to call this pervert. Nope. never gonna happen. Not even if I won a billion dollars. Never I say.  "anyways. I need to head to class now and I advise you to go to the doctor or something. Your wrist looks a bit swollen." He said with a smile and then left. 

------------

Don't forget to Vote and comment!! <3