The King of Azeroth

'Good morning sire.'  said the boy happy. 'ohhh will you shut up I'm getting sick off you, bring me a new servant!'  Merlin was not in a good mood. Everyone feared him in his kingdom. He had no friends and no one he could trust. But then he remembered what day it was and he felt a little bit better.  On this day he is going to ride to Camelot with his army and declare war. The servant was about to leave when Merlin stopped him. 'Wait, you can stay.'  'Thank you sire.'  said the boy relieved. Azeroth is a somber and dark kingdom and he liked it that way. He hated Camelot with the colorful colors and all the tournaments. But that was not the biggest thing he hatted. What he hatted the most was the king Arthur Pendragon. He hatted how hopeful he was and how he sacrifice himself for his servants. He thought it was disgusting. Merlin send the servant away because he wanted to be alone. He got dressed and ate his breakfast. He always did that alone because he never needed help with simple things like that. He didn't like being king. If he had a chose he wanted to go far away from here and have a little farm. One thing was for sure he never want to be a servant. He thinks it is the stupidest and lamest job ever. Who want's to stand in the shadows for his whole life? He found it pathetic. He got to his throne room and went over his plans for the last time. Then he got a horse and he and his army set for Camelot.

'Sire we have looked everywhere. Merlin is nowhere to be found.' said Percival sad. Arthur couldn't believe his ears. 'He can't be gone.' Arthur just couldn't accept that Merlin was gone or worse dead. Then a knight came in the room with a worried expression. 'Sire we're under attack!' arthur was shocked when he heard the news. There couldn't be a worse time. 'Who is attacking us?' Arthur asked still shocked. 'A army from the kingdom Azeroth.'

Arthur prepared the horses and took of with a small group of knights. He wanted to go to the king of Azeroth and ask him what his problem was. Anger boiled inside him. He had more important things to think about than a small kingdom. He didn't expect much from Azeroth. It was never a problem before. There army is small and the only problem was that it was a kingdom with magic. He and the knight rode through the woods until they were where the army was spotted. Arthur couldn't believe his eyes the army was as big as he has ever seen before. Arthur got a lump in his throat and got nervous. Two armed men from the army were walking to them. They both looked horrible. It looked like they haven't eaten all week and haven't had sleep in a month. They had bruises and cuts on their faces. They looked scared but mostly tiered. When they came closer Arthur saw that they both were just boys not older that 16. Which selfish king would let kids go in the army! He was getting angrier by the minute. He had never met the king but he already hated him.

When the boys finally stood next to them. One of the boy spoke. " the king has been waiting and he doesn't like waiting." Who did this king think he was. You just can't go up to my kingdom and declare a war and complain that he has been waiting! The boys turned around and walked in the direction to a tent. Arthur and the knights followed the boys. They didn't say a thing and watch how the army sharpened their swords and gave a evil grin when they walked past. Then they reached the tent. Somehow Arthur was nervous but he didn't show it. The boys opened the tent. It was a big tent all black there were a few dark brown tables but what stood out the most was a big thrown in the middle of the room.

Arthur couldn't believe his eyes. He just couldn't. This has to be a joke right? But why? And how? The knights gasped at the sight of the king and he could see that they had the same thoughts. "No" could Arthur only say. On the throne was

It was merlin.