Merlin is back

Arthur and the knights rode home and didn't say a thing to each other. Everyone was in shock even Gwaine was quiet. Arthur went to his chambers and he wanted to say that he did something manly like hit something. But he just lay down on his bed and cried. The whole night he just cried. He thought about merlin and his magic and all his memories they made together. He already missed his goofy smile and his sassy remarks. Did the real merlin know how much he cared for him? Merlin was his only good friend and now he lost him. He was alone in the dark missing his only friend. Yeah he had the knights but that was different. He cried till he saw that it was already dawn.

Merlin hade everything figured out. When he arrived in the lower town of Camelot guards immediately grabbed him and brought him to the cells. Before he had arrived in Camelot he had asked a servant to do some digging for him. He wanted to know why Arthur said that he was his manservant. Turn out they think that I am this servant and they would do anything to bring him back. The guards threw Merlin in the cells and chain him up so he couldn't use his magic. Merlin didn't need his magic for his plan. Arthur was in front of Merlin as soon as he heard the news. Merlin could see his red puffy eyes and had to hold his laugh. Did Arthur pendragon cried for his servant. But then Merlin has to remind himself that he had more important things to do. And so he started his plan.

Merlin fell to the ground and started crying. "I'm so.......sorry" he said between sobs. "So.....so..... sorry."Arthur came to him immediately and put a hand on merlins back and he started rubbing it to comfort Merlin. "Merlin is that you?" Arthur said hopeful. "Yeah and I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was possessed by someone. I'm so sorry."  Merlin had to keep crying but he was laughing on the inside. How can people believe this story? How can people be so stupid?  Arthur asked the guards to put him out of the chains and Merlin collapsed to the floor crying being dramatic. "Okay calm down. You need rest you looked tiered." Arthur said comforting. Arthur helped Merlin stand and brought to Gaius and his chambers. Gaius checked him first if he was healthy and if there was something wrong with him. Gaius said he was healthy but he hade to have some sleep.

Merlin went to his chamber and shut the door behind him. Merlin just couldn't believe how stupid they all were. He had already urned their trust. Merlin went with a smile on his face to sleep. Knowing his plan went according to plan.

Merlin woke up. He first didn't know were he was but then he remembers his plan. He looked around the room because he couldn't do it yesterday because it was dark. The room was a complete mess. "Jeez merlin never heard of a cupboard." He mumbled to himself. He got dressed in a red shirt and a red neckerchief not knowing the mistake he made. "Hey Gaius."  Merlin said happy bit a little sleepy From what merlin heard from his servant was that the other Merlin was always happy and cheerful.  And he was selfless and he always risked himself for others. "What are you wearing?" Said Gaius shocked. "Just some clothes I found in the closet. Is something wrong?" Said merlin shocked and a little nervous "you never wear a red neckerchief with a red shirt" "yeah sorry I'm still a little bit in shock with what happens the last few days." Gaius have merlin one suspicious look but than a look of sympathy. Quick Merlin took a blue neckerchief and put it on.

Gaius was suspicious so he tested Merlin when he came out of the room with the good clothes on. He wanted to say something only him and Merlin knew. Something sad that you could see the emotions when he told the thing. Gaius was feeling bad for merlin with what he was about to say. If this was the other ruthless Merlin than nothing will happen. But what is this was our merlin My merlin. But he had to do it so he said it. "I got a letter from your father. He asked how you were doing. Do you want to wright him back?. Gaius said. Merlin thought that there was nothing wrong with that question so he just answered simple. "Yeah sure but I have to go to Arthur now." Merlin could see Gaius face turn into fear. " hahahaha finally someone realise I'm not your merlin. Oh god I hate these clothes." Merlin looked disgusted at the clothes he was wearing. Gaius wanted to scream for help but merlin jus simply waved his hand and Gaius couldn't talk anymore. "I knew someone soon got to realise I'm not this servant Merlin. But you're gonna help me. I need to know everything about merlin. Like the really tiny details." Gaius told him everything and couldn't stop. He knew that it was because of a spell Merlin cast on him. When Gaius was done talking merlin had just one more question. "What is the fastest and deadliest poison you own?" Merlin said "that would be aconite but may I ask why my lord." Merlin laughed and said yeah sure he searched for the bottle aconite and picked up the blue bottle. He walked to the door and stop in front of it. "I'm gonna kill the mighty King Arthur pendragon." After Merlin said that he just left on his way to Arthur. Gaius couldn't move he just sat there doing nothing worrying about the king and Merlin.