Merlin isn't Merlin

Arthur still couldn't believe his eyes. He was so shocked. He just couldn't make words to say. Arthur could swear that he saw evil in merlins eyes. Merlin sat on his throne looking like a real king. He looked like he had so much power and isn't afraid to show it. In front of his throne was a servant lying down with merlins feet on the servants back. The servant had cuts all over his arm and back and Arthur wouldn't be surprise if he had more on his body but he couldn't see them. The servants who brought us in stood next to us each on a other side so that me and the knights stood in the middle.
"That took you long" said merlin. But his voice was different it was colder it was darker. "You should be punished for that" then merlins eyes turned gold and to daggers flew across the tent and hit the two servants. Arthur thought he would faint. Merlin has magic and is attacking Camelot how could this happen? Then Arthur spoke. It wasn't impressive it was more pathetic "merlin" he said soft almost in tears.
"Arthur pendragon we finally meet. I heard great stories about you." Merlins voice gave Arthur shivers.

After a minute of silence Arthur finally spoke. "Merlin what are you doing you're my manservant but most importantly you're my friend." Arthur was almost in tears. "Why are you doing this?" Arthur's voice broke when saying that sentence. Merlin was now angry. His eyes turned gold like fire but not the beautiful fire that gives you comfort. This was the kinda fire that burned villages to the ground that kills anything or anyone that came in it's path. Merlin stood up and kicked the servants at his feet. The servant ran away. Merlin started to scream but his voice wasn't human it was like a monster. The fire in the room became bigger and there was thunder outside when he spoke. "How dare you speak to me like that! I'm the king of Azeroth and you must show me respect! I could blow your head of with one swipe with my hand!" Arthur just stood there not knowing what to do. His best friend. The little scared merlin was now a powerful magical king who threatened his life. Arthur was broken. This isn't merlin something is wrong. He had to find answers. He totally forgot that he was there with the knights he thought only about merlin.

"What happened to you?" Arthur asked broken. "What do you mean I have always been like this. The question is what happened to you? Why can't you be like your father. He was ruthless and he has wronged so many innocent persons. I liked that about him." Merlin's anger from before was gone. He still seemed cold and dark but his golden eyes were gone. Arthur now knew for sure that this wasn't our merlin. Arthur was now getting angry by hearing his fathers name. "My father hates magic how can you like him!" Merlin sat down on his throne. "Yes that was unfortunate but he had power. Power you will never have. People feared him like they fear me. When I'm king of Camelot I will bring back that fear and make it worse and no one will stop me." Merlin said with a powerful expression. "But I think this is enough for today." Merlin waves his hand and a few guards took them away. Arthur took one last look at the tent. He looked at merlin who had hatred in his eyes and he just looked at him sad then he looked at the two servants on the ground. Arthur had so many emotions he couldn't describe how he felt but the strongest emotion was hurt and betrayal. Merlin spoke one last time "We will see each other soon Arthur pendragon."