2.

Time for a talk

A knock on my door startled me awake. I was sprawled our on my bed with the clothes I had on yesterday.

"Nancy?" My mother asked in a concerned voice "How do you feel? Do you want to eat?"

I only had a hazy memory of what had happened yesterday but then a sharp pain in my chest reminded me that I had found my soulmate and she had reheated me.

The I wiped away the tears that had formed in my eyes and with a shay breath I stood up and said "yes ma'am, I'll be there in a few seconds."

I walked into my connected bathroom washed my face and brushed my teeth. I then walked back out and grabbed a skirt and a plain T-shirt.

Once I was done, I walked to the kitchen where I saw my mother and father wait at the table and my little brother getting up to put his dishes away.

"Nancy, me and your father have talked about what happened last night and we have decided that until your freshman introduction for college you will be staying with you grandparents." My mother said with an almost fake look of empathy while clutching my fathers hand who's face was stern.

"Okay. I'll get my things ready." I said surprised but unassuming.

I went back to my room not hungry and that pain in my chest still there. I started with my dresser parking my night shirts, undergarments, leggings, skirts, and shorts and put them into a suitcase. I then moved on to my closet where I folded the few pants I had and put them into a small backpack. Then I started on my shirts, in which I put as many as I could in the suitcase I started and had to fill a second one which I finished off with a few dresses.

After a short break in which I had to lay down on my bed because not only was my chest hurting but now my stomach had searing pain moving across my lower torso and crawling up my side.

Within an hour the pain had subsided enough for me to get up, go down stairs to get something to eat, head back up to start on my trinkets like my chargers, ear buds, and my other electronics.

Once I was done with my room I headed to my bedroom where I packed up my skin and hair products as well as my medicines and tooth brush.

I was done at around 3 pm and I went downstairs to tell my mom. Then I heard that voice. That beautiful voice. I had to see her.

I ran through the house until I found the origin of that amazing sound and there she was. My mate. Her face and hair was as beautiful as it was just yesterday. Then I finally smelled her scent. My wolf was screaming at me to go up and hold her hand or have any form physical connection.

My father blocked my entire body from my mate but I was so close. I reached out for her but my father picked me up by my waist and dragged me to the car. As I looked into my mates eyes, I saw the fear that was caused by my spastic movement trying to get to her.