𝓮 𝓲 𝓰 𝓱 𝓽

||kenzie||

it's been about an hour since the party started. i haven't drank, because of me and asher kissed by the end of the night, i didn't want him remembering me with beer breath, but minty fresh. maddie started talking to these girls who go to attaway. there names were lilia, anna, and annie. annie didn't talk at all, she seamed quite. but anna and lilia were very nice to talk too. i looked at my phone, and it just hit 9;01 pm.
"lauren, come on. i want to ask him in a little" i whispered in her ear. she giggled and nodded her head, Signaling i should go freshen up a bit. we headed to my room, and did so. me and lauren talked, i was so nervous that i didn't listen to half the things she was saying. i took off my jean jacket i was wearing, and made sure the cleavage i was showing was enough, but it wasn't too much. i sprayed breath spray, just incase. i put on my ariana grande perfume 'sweet like candy', and grabbed my phone. "okay, how do i look?" i asked lauren. "hot as fuck, go get him!"she squealed. i smiled and walked out my room, "please, close my door when you leave. i don't want anyone sleeping on my bed."

i went around looking for asher, but couldn't find him. i checked all upstairs for a good ten minutes, then went downstairs for another ten, and nothing. i pulled my phone out and decided to text asher.

TEXTS

kenz🦋
hey ash, trying to find u but can't :/
lemme know where u are,
i gotta q.
delivered

seriously? the one time, he doesn't respond in 0.5 secs.
"how'd it go?!" i heard lauren from behind me. "i cant find him." i say with annoyance in my voice.
"let me help you." she said, taking my hand and we went downstairs. "i'll check outside, you stay in the kitchen." i nodded my head and went into the kitchen to take one finally look for him. i saw johnny and a curly headed boy chugging beers, a bunch of dudes who looked like they were taking steroids, and some boy knocked out on the floor. a couple minutes went by, and i felt some tap my shoulder. i looked, hoping to see asher, but it was lauren. "he's outside with that girl we saw earlier, annie. he said he would be here in a minute." lauren smiled. "okay, thanks lolo."
"anytime babe." she said, and walked back upstairs.
i waited a little, then decided to go outside and look for him myself, that kid.
"asherrr-oh." i said as i saw the back of his head, then realizing that he was holding hands with that annie girl from earlier.  she let go of ashers hand, and moved away, i could tell they both giggled a little, and they  looked at me.
"oh hey kenz, this is annie." he smiled.
"oh yea, i actually met her earlier." she smiled.
"um, ash?" i asked asked. "yea kenz?"
"can i talk to you...alone?" my heart began to heat faster, i hope this goes over well.
"sure. annie, met me in the kitchen? i'll introduce you to my other friends later. bring lilia and...anna?" he said. "that's the one! okay, will do." annie grinned. i wanted to roll my eyes, she was flirting with him. ugh. i put on my smile, despite that annie was a little annoying.

"so kenzie, what's up?" he asked, as he opened the door for me. "thanks" i said. "um, why don't we go upstairs. it's personal."
he nodded and we both went upstairs to my room.