𝓷 𝓲 𝓷 𝓮 𝓽 𝓮 𝓮 𝓷

||annie||

"i'll walk you up." asher smiled. "okay, you know you can come in if you want." i said, "the group doesn't come until like 8, and i still need to order pizza."
"okay! that sounds great." asher opened the car door for me. i thanked him with a small grin, and checked to see what time it was. 7:16. i got my key ready to unlock the door. "thanks for the best first date eve-" i tried to say to asher, but then the words "SURPRISE" were yelled at me. my jaw dropped. all my friends, and some of kids from school were there. all the girls on the dance team, and boys from the football team, along with a few other unknown faces. "surprise" asher laughed. "you knew about this?" i asked. oh god, was this a pitty date?!
"yep, hayden told me he needed to get you outta the house, and i thought it was my perfect time to shoot my shot." his eye brow went up, and a smirk appeared on his face. i play full rolled my eyes, and made my way to my friends.
"you guys!!!?" i squealed. i gave lilia and hayden a big hug, i kissed lils on the cheek, and gave hayden one too. "hey guess what." hayden said.
"yea?"
"asher likes you."
"oh really?" i asked, mocking him. he laughed, and so did asher. i gave a tight hug to greg, carson, and anna. "i hope you like it! it was kinda my idea" anna gigged. "why thank you" i giggled along with her.
this was my first surprise party, and the first party i can remember. i had party's up until i was five, when i met hayden and lilia, it was all chuck-e-cheese until we were 11, then it was pizza and netflix until now.
"so, boyfriend and a party all in one night, huh?" greg asked.
"no boyfriend yet." i said, looking at asher.
"yetttttt" hayden and lilia said simultaneously. me and asher both got a little red, and laughed.
"heyyyy!! happy birthday!" i saw a group of boys and girls come up to our little group we had formed. it was lauren who said hey.
"hi lauren!" i smiled. i gave her a hug, and greeted the rest of the group. "we got you a birthday present, we set it on the table." maddie said.
"you did not have to get me a present" i grinned. again, so sweet. "no problem." maddie smiled.
"well...let's party!!" carson yelled. now, the party has officially begun.

||kenz||

"lauren, come on!" i said, pulling her into the bathroom. "kenzzzz" she went on, "i was having fun."
"i know lolo, but today we have to initiate the plan."
"what's the plan again?" lauren asked.
"are you kidding me?" i rolled my eyes.
"first step, becomes friends with annie. we're friends with her...i think. we took a picture with her...so friends? okay okay, that's besides the point, we need the second step, get dirt on her." i smirked.
"and how are we going to get that?" she asked, with one eyebrow higher then the other. "i don't know." i put my hand in my face, and thought of some ways to get dirt.
"never have i ever?" i asked.
"we're not 10 years old kenz."
"no, like a naughty never have i ever...we need to ask questions to see if annie has done anything that we can use against her...it's perfect!" i clapped my hands together, and opened the bathroom door, "i'll get maddie, ashton, jonnny, and asher. lolo you get annie's friends, and don't forget annie." i told her.

||annie||

so far, this party has been really fun, but it's about to end. it's 12am, and my dad said that we could have the party until 1am. me and asher have been inseparable since we've gotten here, we've been flirting too. "hey annie." asher said. "yep?"
"do you have an extra shirt i can borrow. this one has blue paint and soda on it, thanks to hayden."
"sorry about him, and ummm." i said, "hay!" i yelled. "yeaaa" hayden replied.
"can ash borrow a shirt?"
"yea, JUST NOT THE PURPLE ONE!" he hollers, i nod because i know he is weird about his purple shirts. a pysco.
"come on" i said, taking ashers hand upstairs.
"basically everyone keeps clothes at eachothers houses, just in case. there have been too many times where we've have last minute sleep overs and slept in jeans" i laughed.