𝓽 𝓮 𝓷

||annie||

i got home, and dad was already asleep. i took off my heels, and threw my jacket on the bed. i closed my door, and changed into one of daddy's old t-shirts and nike shorts. i did the usual. i brushed my teeth, and threw my hair into a bun. it was 11:54, and i was very tired. i put my phone on do not disturb because i'm not trying to wake up at 2 o'clock in the morning to a drunk text from lilia or hayden. when i was doing that, i saw i got a follow from...@asherangel. damn...he found me. my tired eyes widened, as i got in bed, and started to stalk his instagram. we all stalk, don't judge. he has 12 pictures, 6 of them are of his dog, two of them are of just him, and the four others are of his friends. i followed him, yep. i pressed that blue button. after looking through who he's following, and who's following him, i decided that i was being kind of...stalker-ish. i put the phone on the charger, and tried to fall asleep. although i was tired, i tossed and turned, and all i could think about was, asher angel.

||one day before school starts||

tomorrow, school starts. i'm spending the night at lilias, because dads on a business trip and he wanted me to carpool with a friend because first day of school parking is hectic!

"so, the pink skirt or blue?" lilia asked. i was on my phone, checking instagram. and no, i was not looking at asher's instagram. "ummmm....blue?" i said, not looking up from my phone. i'm sure it would look good. "annie, you not paying attention to me." she said, and took my phone out of my hand. "what are you looking a—oh. he's cute." she smirked. okay. so maybe i was looking at his instagram.
"who's this?" she asked.
"his name is asher." i smiled.
"oooooou. someone has a cruuuuush." she prolonged. i rolled my eyes, and grabbed my phone from her grasp. "he's a friend, and he's moving from milwood to attaway this year."
"oh, so he can hang with us!" she clapped. lilia is the more...friendly one. she loves new friends. i don't.
"all his friends go to attaway already, remember the girls that invited us to the party?"
she nodded, and got red. "oh, why the red face?" i giggled.
"no reason." she said, and sat down next to me. "so, back to me. pink or blue?"

||kenzie||
me and asher were hanging out, and it's been quite...weird ever since the party. i've been all shy, and he's been less talkative. maddie just got home, and came into my room. "hey, i got dinner." she said, with her eyes glued to her phone. "okay!" asher said, and got up. i got up too, and we made our way downstairs.

"so...good food huh?" asher said. i nodded, and kept eating. "it's kfc...it's not that good." maddie laughed, causing us all to laugh. "so, are you two...you know. dating yet?" she asked. i nearly almost chocked on my fry i was eating when she asked that, and asher's drink went down the wrong pipe, and he started coughing. me and maddie both looked at each other, she started laughing her head off, while i got him a napkin and patted his back. "i'm go-od. i'm good." he said, still coughing."
"no, madison. we aren't dating." i rolled my eyes, which she already knew the answer to. god!

a little went by, and we all finished eating. asher had to go home, and he sent me a text.

ash❤️
sorry about the whole drink incident
haha

kenz🦋
haha
it's fine
see you tmrw☺️

ash❤️
okay see u🤪
                                                                             kenz🦋
                                                                                      wait
                                                                             i have a q.

ash❤️
yee?

kenz🦋
are we like...ever
going to date?
u know...
like boyfriend and girlfriend.
bc i like you. a lot.
read 8:01

ash❤️
um
yes.

kenz🦋
wait really

ash❤️
mackenzie.
yes.

oh god. he said yes!?

AUTHORS NOTE
-i don't even know what this chapter is...wait it's shit that's what it is.
-school starts next week, and idk what to wear:(