𝓽 𝔀 𝓮 𝓷 𝓽 𝔂 - 𝓯 𝓲 𝓿 𝓮

||annie||

my eyes fluttered open, all i heard was haydens whispers.
what happened?
it took me a second to see that i was not in my bedroom. where am i?
as i thought this, my memory came back from the last time i was conscious.
i saw that what had changed my life when i was 13 was on instagram.
oh god.
it was leaked.

i opened my eyes some more, and noticed that haydens in the room, along with asher...wait asher?
"hay?" i got out. i could see the look of relief in both of their faces when i finally talked. "hey anns" i could see the tears in his eyes, tears of relief. tears of happiness.
"i-i was scared out of my mind. don't ever do that to me again juliana" his voice was shaky, but his smile was as big as ever. "w-hat happened?" i croaked. my throat was dry, and i was having the worst headache of my life.
"well" he gulped. "well, you weren't breathing, and you lost. consciousness" his eyes filled some mode. " and you were convulsing, at least that's what the doctor said, but it was a really bad panic attack that made this happen" he gulped again, looking at me, "i'm glad your okay"
my eyes kinda filled with tears, i hate seeing hayden scared, and boy. he was scared.
"w-was it because of-" i couldn't even get the words out. "yea..." hayden looked down, trying to avoid eye contact because he knew what i was going to ask.

"let me see it"
"no juliana, this is why we're here in the first place" he sighed.
"i don't care. this is about something that happened to me"
hayden looked back up at me, and handed me his phone. "i screen shotted it."
i went to his pictures, and there it was.

liked by user23, and 6927 others laurenorlando looks like we got tea

laurenorlando looks like we got tea...right?
view all 2590 comments
johnnyorlando wtf lauren take this down
itskenz lauren delete this
maddiezig lauren the fuck?
liliabuckingham bitch take this down.
casewalker woah so the dancer isn't innocent after all
attwayhighpage #fox11news
annacathcart how did you find this?
laurenorlando @annacathcart searched her little lovers name up. i have the note if you wanna read it babe😙

"little lover? my letter?" i whispered to myself. i felt my eyes get more wet, and hayden took the phone away from me. "she took it down. she was getting a lot of hate" asher reassured me.
"but" i let reality sink in. "they know" i felt a tear slip out.
i've tried so hard.
so hard to put the past behind me.
so hard to be perfect.
so hard to be everything and anything but that juliana leblanc i was at 13.

"um. you can go home. hay i can tell you haven't slept." i said, looking at the bags under his eyes, and his hair was a little bit puffy. although i didn't want them to go, they both needed sleep. "no annie i'm-" i obviously cut him off, "go. i'll be fine" i smiled, even though i wasn't fine. my head was spinning like crazy.
"ill stay, keep an eye on her" asher told hayden, "can't my dad just stay?" i asked...then i noticed. he wasn't in the room. he's probably just in the cafeteria or bathroom. maybe filling out paperwork because i don't know how long i've been here. "he left this morning to go to maryland...for hayleys meet" hayden didn't make eye contact.
"oh." my feelings went from worry to hurt. i was unconscious, and he couldn't even wait for me to wake up. "you can go hayden, you too asher." i wiped the tears from my cheek. my heart was on the edge of breaking. "i'll stay. you go hayden." asher nodded at hayden, and they did this handshake thing.
"i love you. i'll be back after i get some sleep" hayden hugged me, i hugged him ever so tightly back. "i love you too."

"did my mom even come?" me and asher stayed in a moment of silence after hayden left, but it wasn't awkward. it was nice, i kinda enjoyed it. "no. he only stayed yesterday. your dad, he said your sister was going to be disappointed"
"he didn't think about me? about how i would be hurt and disappointment...because he's the one person that should be here?" i was on the edge of sobbing, asher sat on the bed, and hugged me. that hug, send off the waterworks. i was in complete sob mode.

"hayley was both dads and moms first choice you know?" i finally croaked. it had been about twenty minutes, i've cried and cried. and cried some more. ashers been just listening, listening, and listening. "don't say that annie"
"it's true"

||flashback||

"billy, i'm getting hayley. she's better off with me!" katie yelled to her former husband, billy leblanc. "i don't care katie. hayley is living with me. your getting juliana. i'm not dealing with her mental problem, i don't need that" billy's eyes were big, he meant what he said, he didn't need that right now. he didn't need her right now. "and you think i do?!" katie yelled. "i'm getting hayley. i'll go to court if i have too...and we both know you don't need anymore bills."
little did katie and billy know, annie was listening to this all. this was the first time annie felt a true and utter heartbreak. she felt that she was a burden on her parents. she felt worthless. she felt as though her parents didn't want her. she felt...broken.

||annie||

"after i heard that...i could never forgive my mom. but my dad, it was easier. because he was more loving. and even if the 'love' was fake, he did a good job. because...he kinda made me feel..." i was on the edge of tears again. "loved. something i don't think i've truly felt now that i think about it."
it's true, i've never felt love. i mean, from hayden and lilia, and now asher. but, that love where you can't live without someone. my parents never showed that...well they did. but only to hayley. no one has ever showed me that love.

we need love, because otherwise we only know hate. and hate turns into hurt. and hurt people, hurt people..."that's why lauren posted that" i said. "wait what?" asher said, confused and surprised i brought up lauren's name. she ruined my life, and frankly, i thought we had nothing in common.
maybe, we have more in common then i thought. maybe we're both hurt people, and she hurt me.....just how...i maybe hurt kenzie?
if a lightbulb could go off on the top of my head, it would be bright and clear.
"i need to talk to lauren...and kenzie. i need too."

AUTHORS NOTE
THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE IM SO SORRY BUT IM TIRED AND SICK
i used the mug shot of 69...don't judge lmfao. but it looks like crap...this is all crap!!!! anyways thank y'all sm for all the love on the book so far, i'm trying on posting this week again...see y'all later!!
xoxo
ps. srry for the errors lol