𝓽 𝔀 𝓮 𝓷 𝓽 𝔂 - 𝓽 𝓱 𝓻 𝓮 𝓮

||annie||

we got home, and i saw hayden in the kitchen cleaning the sheets.
"we're home with food!" i yelled, i then heard a herd of people coming down from upstairs.
"looks like you got stuck with cleaning duty huh hay?" i asked.
"every fucking time" hayden huffed. i laughed, and went upstairs to give lilia her tampons.
"knock knock!" i said, and opened the door. there was lilia on the toilet, and anna on the floor.
"about time" lilia said. now it's her mad phase. her pms goes from : sad lils, mad lils, happy lils, then loving lils. loving lils is my favorite.
"you welcome by the way...oh and  i guess we took forever because asher asked me out!" i jumped up and down.
"no way!" anna smiled, along with lilia.
now, introducing happy lils.
"spilllll" anna squealed.
"let's just say we're spending the whole day together tomorrow." i smirked.

"okay, so about the concert tonight...are we going with kenzie and lauren?" lilia asked, as we all came out of the bathroom.
"no, i texted lauren this morning, and she said she's only going, not mackenzie. which won't be bad, lauren's nice, right?" i asked anna, because she's the closest to lauren.
"yea, she's super sweet. and i'll ask her about all that kenzie drama shit. but let's not talk about her. tonight, we're gonna have the time of our lives!"

||kenzie||

so, tonight's the concert. i told annie and the rest of her "friends" that i bought tickets, and that the seats were right next to them, but i really didn't. i knew that lauren would "spill" the beans at annie's party, we knew two weeks in advance to her party, the same day we "bought" the tickets matter of fact. so, we had enough time to figure out something to make everyone think that me and lauren hate eachother. so, when they're at the concert, i'll have time to initiate part 2 of our plan.
so, since tonight lauren's going, this will give me time to go and find dirt on her. i found out her dads going to be in town today, and when annie's at the concert, i'm going to go to her house, and ask her dad if i can look around because "i forgot my phone" last night. if you ask me, this is a perfect plan.

liked by asherangel, annieleblanc, and 590 others liliabuckingham pre-concert jam sessionview all 401 comments laurenorlando lol i'm omw to the concert!! see u three cuties there! annieleblanc @laurenorlando seee uuuu thereee🤪haydensummerall why ...

liliabuckingham pre-concert jam session
view all 401 comments
laurenorlando lol i'm omw to the concert!! see u three cuties there!
annieleblanc @laurenorlando seee uuuu thereee🤪
haydensummerall why are u in my shirt?