PART -2-

i forgot to add this part sowiiii!

XXX

At Ren’s Condo unit

“WOW…this place is huge!” Yoh gawked.

“Hmpt…” Ren smug him.

“Oi…Ren, you don’t have to be angry at me…I won’t disturb you…I was just curious about your place that’s why I followed you, here…and I’m planning to rest at the near cemetery, back where I and Amedamaru had met…so cheer up! He! he! he!” Yoh gave a warm smile and went to the door, “Bye, Ren!” he ended.

Ren was hit by his conscience.

“Wait…Yoh…uhm…I wasn’t mad…I was just used in living alone…you can stay here.” Ren said while fidgeting.

Yoh smiled as a sign of gratitude. Ren blushed.

Yoh assumed the cooking and cleaning. He wasn’t an expert cook but because of Anna’s torturing, he was able to memorize five hundred different dishes. His cleaning prowess was above average, since he was Anna’s servant back then.

“How’s my cooking?” Yoh asked.

Ren did not respond but he was so engrossed to the tasty chow. He even asked another serving.

After eating, they went to the living room and watched Chocolove’s Comedy Act Show. Ren was still munching.

“Uhm.. Ren…why did you call, Faust and Ryu, fags earlier?” Yoh asked. Ten spitted at Yoh’s face.

“Eeeeee…you don’t have to be so excited like that!” Yoh said who looked like disgusted but not really.

“-Sorry”

“You haven’t answered me yet!” Yoh said. Ren was embarrassed. Yoh went near him to feel his forehead.

“Hmmm….your temp…is normal…how come you’re so red!” Yoh was puzzled.

“Hey…don’t touch me!” Ren blushed more deeply and answered the first question.

“Uhmm…about them…they were disgusting GAYS!” Ren muttered and turned his gazed to Yoh, who wasn’t surprised.

“OI…I TOLD YOU THEY WERE FUCKING GAYS!” he shouted to emphasize, thinking that Yoh didn’t hear him at all before.

“EEEECK…I hear you loud and clear, don’t shout!” Yoh said while plugging his both ears.

“Then, why aren’t you surprise?”

“Well…its okay they’re our friends…they haven’t change…and…true friends accept each others fragility,

right? I think you do understand them because you hire them in spite…” Yoh was cut off.

“Hey…I’m not…it’s Jun!” Ren corrected him.

“Hmm…Ren how’d you find that out?” Yoh asked ignoring the earlier statement.

“Well…” he blushed, “…One time I saw Ryu kissing Lyserg and Faust touching Horohoro in his sensitive places…if you know what I mean…”

“Hahaha…I should have known!” Yoh bursts out.

“Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?”

“Yep…besides they look compatible enough!” Yoh gleamed.

Ren lost hope.

“Oi…Yoh…tell me…you’re not gay, right?” Ren showed somehow hoping.

“No”

Ren had a relief.

“But…”

“What BUT?!” Ren jolted.

“Uhm…that doesn’t mean that I’m not going to like a guy in the future.” Yoh said coolly but happy.

Ren became frustrated.

Yoh continued, “We might end up together!” Ren punched him.

“That is so never gonna happen!” Ren stormed out.

“Did I say something wrong, again?” Yoh murmured while comforting his swelling face.