2: Late Night Feedings

It had been two days since the Avengers had found Rose. But that didn't mean it wasn't enough time for everyone to fall in love with her. Vision tends to keep his distance from the cub, but he wouldn't think twice to help with her if he was asked. He just didn't want to accidentally hurt her. Bucky kept his distance as well, but he adored the small cub. Steve had the cub for the night since Clint went to visit his family and talk to his wife about letting Rose come to his farm when she was older. It was about four in the morning when he woke up to loud cries coming from the small cat bed that held a heating pad and a blanket next to his bed. He couldn't help but chuckle.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming. Hold on Rose.", rubbing his eyes from the sleep, before getting up and walking into the small kitchen in his flat. Rose's calls echoing through the flat. Bucky walked out of his room that was also on Steve's floor, hearing Rose cry through the walls, waking him up.

"It's okay Buck. Rose just needs to be fed. You want to come help me? It would be good to know how to care for her incase we need you to watch her. ", Steve asked while he took a small bottle out of his fridge and ran it under hot water to warm it up. Bucky nodded his head, watching Steve intently. If he might have to watch her one day, he would learn.

Steve checked the temperature on his arm, then let Bucky feel the liquid on his flesh arm so Bucky knew the right temperature. Then, the two walked into Steve's luminated room. Bucky sat on Steve's bed, waiting while Steve brought Rose up onto the bed. Letting her snuggle into Steve's comforter to keep warm. Steve gently sat down on his bed next to her, rubbing the rubber nipple of the bottle on her small mouth. Chuckling even louder when Rose took no time in suckling on the rubber nipple to get the amazing tasting mixture.

"She's like you, Punk, when you're around food.", Bucky joked, running his pointer finger on his flesh hand on her tiny head. Making Steve chuckle at his antics.

"More like you, Jerk.", Steve smiled, letting Rose fill her small tummy. (A/N: I was going to say stomach but....come on! its a freaking tiger cub getting fed by the Star Spangled man with a plan and his right hand man! I had to make it sappy and cute!)

Steve left with the half empty bottle to put it back in the fridge when Bucky started calling his name in urgency. Sprinting back into the room, he didn't see any signs of danger. Only Bucky waving him over with a bright smile on his face. Steve sat on the bed next to Rose and Bucky, to only gasp when he figured out why Bucky was calling him.

 Steve sat on the bed next to Rose and Bucky, to only gasp when he figured out why Bucky was calling him

A/N: How cute is that Itty bitty sweet face?!?!

Rose was opening her eyes for the first time! Her left eye was halfway opened when Steve sat on the bed. Not even seconds later, Bucky and Steve laid on their stomachs for a better look. Steve remembered to get his phone and start recording the moment. Something Clint made sure he knew how to do before he left. Soon both blue eyes were fluttering open and shut as she looked at them. Bright blue eyes looked around her surroundings. Even though everything was blurry, she could make out two figures. Rose knew the voices around her so she knew she was safe at, what she called, home. Her mother would tell her and her litter mates stories about her home at a zoo and how she hoped that they would find a good home sometime in their lives. She missed her mother's voice. But Rose couldn't be happier with the people who had found her. Looking around her blurry surroundings, Rose looked back to the blobs that were her care givers and gave a small chuff. Earning her one hand rubbing her small body and one other colder hand rubbing around her ears and chin. 

She was in heaven.

A/N: I know it's short. I'm really not feeling good. So I did what I could. Winter Wolf is taking a little bit longer to update! Love you guys! Thank you for understanding loves!!