3: Romping

{ PARTIALLY EDITED}

An: Okay guys I skipped ahead a couple months because well Ive been sick as you know. I got an idea for this chapter watching the live action Garfield!

Rose had become a beloved member of the Avengers family over the past two months. Even Tony Stark loved having her around. Although when she started to walk on her own, it was a constant game to the small cub. Like today, Rose woke up next to Clint. Cuddled into his chest. Deciding that Clint needed to wake up this very moment, Rose started to paw at his face. When he groaned and turned over onto his back, Rose knew she needed to up her game. Looking to the nightstand next to the bed, she got an idea. After falling to the ground a couple times, she finally clawed her way on top of it. Tony will not be happy with the claw marks in the wood, but how else would she get up there? Looking down on the sleeping archer, she jumped landing on his chest. Causing Clint to gasp awake by the sudden weight. Seeing that it was Rose instead of danger, he couldn't help but gasping chuckle.

"Okay Rose. I'm up. I'm up. Let's go get you some food and see what everyone is up to today.", only a small chuff was his answer. Rose, as fast as her little legs could go, scampered off the bed and ran to the door. The Avengers have found that whatever serum Hydra had given her mother, had been passed down at birth to Rose. Nothing overly complicated. So far. The hero's did not know if Rose would show anything else as she grew. The cub was amazingly smart. They also knew that she could understand them like a human would. Which made things easier.

To a point.

Let's just say that Tony called her the, 'tiger toddler'.

For many reasons.

Let's also say, that Friday was always watching her and letting anyone know if she was doing something she shouldn't. Have you heard the saying, 'curiosity killed the cat'? It goes for tigers to. They are BIG cats after all. The whole tower was 'tiger toddler' proof. Everything you would use for baby proofing a home, just a different name provided by Tony Stark.

Clint had gotten dressed quickly, hearing Rose call from him by the door. No, FRIDAY did not let her out on her own, for Rose is a tiger toddler! You wouldn't let your toddler run around the Avengers tower alone would you? It was better to be safe then sorry. Clint let Friday open the door when he got to it, letting the rambunctious tiger out and letting her run into the kitchen. Her paws a lot larger then her small body could handle. To every one in the tower, it looked like she was wearing diving flippers. It was adorable. Clint noticed that Rose was going a little to fast on the slippery floor of the tower. When she went to slow down, her paws couldn't get any grip.

Steve, Sam, and Bucky were in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee on this lovely morning. When a yowl sounded from the hallway, only for them to see Rose trying to get grip on the floor to stop, only to run into the table leg to the side of the kitchen. Sam and Clint started laughing at what they had just saw. Steve was frozen, he didn't know what to make of what just happened. Bucky on the other hand, rushed towards the small cub who was laying on the floor making shushed cries. Her paws over her nose, her butt in the air. Something was hurting by the sounds of soft cries Bucky had heard. They were quiet but he was able to pick it up with his super soldier hearing. Bucky bent down and pulled Rose in his arms, letting her cling to him. Sam and Clint had finally calmed their laughter. Mostly due to the glares they were getting from Steve and Bucky. Bucky walked over to the kitchen island, letting Rose nuzzle her head into his neck. Gently shushing her, her claws digging into his skin around the skin where his shoulder meets the metal of his arm.