chapter three

arabella pov

arabella pov

Today Draco and I were going back to school and to say we were excited was a understatement.

After what had happened with the death eaters at the Quidditch World Cup, I really wanted to get away from our parents.

They kept a close eye on me ever since I got hurt but since I was going to Hogwarts they couldn't do that.

They would probably ask Snape to watch over me but at least I know he wouldn't care as much

I also could see Harry so I was excited for that as well.

Draco and I were both in Slytherin but had different best friends.

I had Alexandra or Alex Hale and Elijah Sommers who were both pure bloods so father approved.

I still hung out with some of Draco's friends like Blaise , Pansy, and Theo but I despised Crabbe and Goyle.

They were too minion like.

I was finishing up collecting my books from my dresser when something suprise me

A knock was heard from my door way and when I turned I was surprised to see Father.

I immediately looked down and waited for him to say something.

Father scowled and walked in looking at me with stern eyes

"This year you have to be on your best behavior" He started.

I nodded a little confused where he was going, Father was closer now.

"Your getting of that age where I want more from you than your brother"He smirked twirling my hair.

This made me tense up.

Then all of a sudden he grabbed onto my hair making me cry out.

"Remember darling daughter of mine Malfoys aren't weak"

And with that he let go of me and stormed out of my room.

I collapsed to the ground tears in my eyes but before I could even try to be sad I stopped and rushed up from the ground and looked in the mirror

I looked at my self in irritation for crying.

"Malfoys aren't weak" I stated to myself before wiping my tears and walking out.

At the bottom of the stairs I saw mother standing their holding something behind her back.

"Mother?" I looked at her confused.

Just them my mother pulled a little grey and black cat from around her back.

I immediately went towards her as the kitten meowed in her hand grabbing it in my hands.

I then looked back up at her with so many questions rushing through my head.

Mother only smiled and put her hand on my cheek