chapter eight

arabella pov

arabella pov

Harry stood up in shock looking at everyone else who looked back with just as much shock.

Harry looked at me from the other bleacher and I looked at him with shock and hurt.

At the top table, Professor Dumbledore had straightened up, nodding to Professor McGonagall.

"Harry Potter!" he called again. "Harry! Up here, if you please!"

I could see Hermione push Harry as he stumbled forward.

Harry got to his feet, tripping on the hem of his robes, and stumbled slightly. After what seemed like an hour, he was right in front of Dumbledore, feeling the stares of all the teachers upon him.

"Well.. . through the door, Harry," said Dumbledore. He wasn't smiling.

I watched as Harry walked through the door that all three of the other champions walked through and as soon as he was out of everyone sight it was like something snapped.

The teachers quickly followed to most likely talk to Harry.

All you could hear was the shouting of all three schools.

"So what Hogwarts gets three champions!"

"That's Harry Potter !?!"

"That bastard just wants more fame"

I was almost positive that last one was from Draco.

I barley listened after that ,too caught up with my thoughts

Harry would have told me if he was going to join wouldn't he?

Or was it truly Harry that joined?

Or did someone do it for him?

My thoughts were broken up but Alex shaking my shoulders

I turned to her

"Do you believe is Potter got chosen"

I just nodded staring off confused with the entire situation.

Elijah picked both us up saying

"Let's go to the dungeons"

And with that I went even farther away from Harry.

time skip

The next day I walked to the Great Hall and wasn't surprised to not see Harry

Draco was sitting down when I got there Pansy all over him

"Of course Potter would join defeating  You No Who wasn't enough for his yearn for fame" Draco exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes at my brother while many other students agreed.

I knew this would destroy Harry I just needed to talk to him.

I quickly stood up after breakfast and jogged out of the Great Hall.

I was on my way to Care of Magical Creatures at Hagrid's Hut where I knew I would most likely see Harry.

I was walking with my friends and Draco's friends when all of a sudden Draco saw something so he started to talk.

"Ah, look, guys, it's the champion,"

I turned and saw Harry and muttered

"Oh no"

"Got your autograph books? Better get a signature now, because I doubt he's going to be around much longer. . . . Half the Triwizard champions have died.. . how long d'you reckon you're going to last, Potter? Ten minutes into the first task's my bet." Draco continued.

But before Harry could say anything back or Draco could continue Hagrid stumbled out from his hut and started lessons.

Hagrid then went on to explain how we were going to be walking our skrewts on a leash.

"Take this thing for a walk?" Draco asked in disgust, staring into one of the boxes. "And where exactly are we supposed to fix the leash? Around the sting, the blasting end, or the sucker?"

"Roun' the middle," said Hagrid, demonstrating. "Er - yeh might want ter put on yer dragon-hide gloves, jus' as an extra precaution, like. Harry - you come here an' help me with this big one...."

I had heard about Hagrid and Harry's relationship through Harry and could totally tell that Hagrid just wanted to talk to Harry.

I quickly knew there wouldn't be time to talk with Harry until after class.

time skip till after class

Harry was walking out from inside Hagrid's hut when I pulled him to the side

I had stayed after and waited for Harry even though everyone else had left a few minutes prior

"Bell" Harry gasped before pulling me in for a hug.

I hugged him back with desperation.

Harry pulled away and was about to talk before I cut him off.

"I know you didn't enter your name"

He sighed and gave me a peck on the lips before digging his head in my shoulder.

"Ron hates me" Harry mumbled.

I put my arms around him trying to comfort him.

"Hermione said it's because he's jealous but it's not like I want to do this" He continued.

I pulled away looking him in the eyes

"I'll be with you through out this I know you didn't want to did this" I mumbled.

Harry brought me in for another kiss that lasted a few seconds before pulling away.

"God I love you" He mumbled.

I giggled and said the same.

We bid our farewells and rushed to our next class not noticing the people looking from a distance.

(This is a lot shorter sorry)

(I didn't follow the exact story line and changed a few parts but I hope you still enjoyed it. Also many of the words I use are the exact words from the book so I give that credit to j.k Rowling)